🥀Please Never Fall in Love Again🥀

"Kaachan!" I shouted jogging after the boy. "Kaachan, Slow Down!"

"What do you want?"

"We always walk to school together, but you went on without me..."

"Oh." 

Oh? Is that all I get? An oh? He better have a good reason for making me run two blocks. He was acting different today.. He normally gave me  half smile, and waited for me in the mornings. Did I do something wrong? Did I make him angry?

Ugh.

"Hey, is everything ok?"

"Yea, why?"

"You seem different today." I said twiddling my thumbs.

"I'm always this way."

"Ok." I said not wanting to pry anymore. I could tell he was getting aggravated. 

Sometimes Kaachan can be so confusing. But that's why I love him. I love trying to figure this guy out.

That's when he stopped, he just stood there causing me to bump into him from behind. He spun around and gave me a serious look.

"Look. I don't love you anymore. I-it's over. Fuck off."

My whole fucking word came crashing down. Time slowed and my head spun. It's April first right.  This is a joke. I mean why now of all days? He cant be serious.

Fuck. Fuck. He doesn't love me anymore. 

"B-bullshit. You're joking.... tell me you're joking!"

"I'm not joking. I don't fucking love you anymore."

And with that, he sped off, leaving me a sobbing mess. I wanted to run after him, but I knew it would be pointless. Once he made up his mind that was it. My knees buckled and my feet were glued to the sidewalk. I was going to be late for school if I just sat there crying.

So I pulled myself together and dragged my self to U.A. constantly sniffing and whining my eyes, I made it through. I could still see his ash blonde hair about 20 yards in front of me. I cant believe he did that. Right before school started. 

I swung the door open and dragged myself to my seat, right next to Katsuki. Fucking great. Izuku was on my other side and he leaned over and whispered to me, "are you alright Y.n-chan?"

"Just peachy." I said sadly.

He took that as a sign not to bother me, and class went on.

All I could think about was what did I do wrong. What did I do to make him stop loving me? What is something I said? How long did he feel this way? I just don't understand. But it's Katsuki, he's unpredictable.

Lunch finally rolled around and I needed to talk to Katsuki. I need to know why he doesn't have feeling for me anymore. So I snuck up on him and and dragged him to an empty classroom.

"Why?" I choked out, hiding behind my hair. I couldn't bear to look him in the eyes right now.

"Why what?"

"Don't act dumb! Why today of all days? Why this morning. Jesus Katsuki! What did I do to make you stop loving me?" I shouted finally looking at him.

"I just woke up and said I didn't love you anymore. Simple as that. Can I leave now."

I could feel the tears slip out of my eyes. "Just. Just tell me something."

"What? Hurry the fuck up, I'm hungry!"

"Tell me, that you'll never fall in love again. You don't have to mean it. I just need to hear it."

"What? No. I'm leaving."

"No! Please. I just need to hear it. Tell me you'll never fall in love again. Tell me you won't take another girl to our favourite spots. You lit up my life Bakugou Katsuki. I just wanted to spin with you forever. I thought that when I was with you, I'd never feel lonely again. If some other girl catches you eye. Tell me you won't do all the things we did with her! I need to hear it!" I said loudly.

All I got was silence.

"I knew you wouldn't. And i-it sucks that the l-last you'll see of me is a c-crying mess." I said between hiccups. Wiping the waterfall of crocodile tears. "We both know I don't look pretty when I cry."

"I'm... I'm sorry...."

He wasn't. He just didn't like it when people cried. He could never handle it when I cried.

I was sobbing now, hiccuping and stuttering. I was a fucking mess. But it hurt so much, I loved him, and he just woke up and fell out of love with me.

"I'll return your shrek dvds" he said. Then silence. Then the door open and shut. 

And I was left there, on my knees feeling like shit.

Fuck. Love.

742 words