🖤I Am Damged🖤

"I am damaged. Far too damaged." He said his voice hoarse, his hand wrapped in a dirty tag, bleeding out. His middle finger gone, his face dirty and bloody. His usual trench coat torn and tattarted.

"But you're not beyond repair. Stick around here, make things better. Cause you beat me fair and square." His sniffed, on the brink of tears. "Please stand back now."

Your eyes glossed over and you took a giant step back. "What are you-"

"Little further."

You took two giant steps back and was standing on the steps in front of the school.

"Don't know what this thing will do. Hope you'll miss me, wish you kissed then you know I worship you."

Your eyes widened in fear, "is trade my life for yours!"

"Oh my god!"

"And once I disappear-"

"Wait hold on!" You cried out, you couldn't lose him too. But Katsuki.

"Clean up the mess down here!" He said slumping over, feeling weak already. He looked at you with those crimson eyes and his heart melted. You were the only one who cared for him, and you were the only person he ever loved since his mom died.

"Not this way!" You cried out, tears flowing out, stinging the cuts on your face.

"Our love is god!" He said, smiling weakly.

You sobbed and pulled a cigarette from your pocket, one in his honor.

5, 4, 3; "our love is god!" He said once more.

"Say hi... god." 2, 1. 

The bomb blew up destroying him and tearing him apart, the loud explosion made the ground rumble and rang through your ears.

The ringing didn't stop, and the force from the explosion blew you back a bit, but lit your cigarette. Once the smoke cleared you could faintly see the gory remains of your psychotic boyfriend.

"Oh my god! What was that?"

The class murmured and talked when they came outside. They saw a black and red stain from where Bakugou was standing and scattered and charred  body parts around the lot. You choked on another sob as you puffed out the smoke. Coughing and crying.

"Y.n! Oh my god! Where were you, people said you killed yourself?" Ochaco said running next to you.

"Damn Y.n, you look like hell." Momo said,

"Yeah thanks, I just got back." You coughed puffing your cigarette again.

You wiped the black dirt and grim mixed with blood. But it was a futile attempt, your one blue blazer was torn and dirty. The salty tears stung your bruised and cut face as you replayed the explosion over and over in your mind.

"Say hi to god..." you whispered.

428 words. Little thing I wanted to do.