💥💋Detention💋💥

So  little bit smutty. I'm at it again lol. I stg writing these can be so fucking awkward. Me jamming to detention writing dirty fanfics. What would my parents think of this. Dear god.

I couldn't decide between the slowed version or the regular, whichever sounds kinkiest, jam to it.

"Hey, idiot. Let me see your test." He whispered tugging on my (hair texture) hair.

"Stop it." I hissed keeping my head down

"I'm swamped, let me see your fucking test." He said pulling a little harder

"Fuck off." I whined rubbing the back of my head.

"I need fucking good grade."

"You should've studied. Or Maybe you should suck the teacher dîck or something." I said gritting my teeth.

"Let me see your damn test!" He whispered a little louder.

"I said no, bloody piece of shit!" I shouted.

"Detention, y.n" Mr. Aizawa said still facing the chalkboard.

"But BakaHoe wouldn't shut up."

"Both of you, detention then."

"Thanks a lot y.n." The hothead groaned

I sat in the almost empty classroom tapping my pencil on the desk boredly. Stupid Katsuki, I got detention because of him. Now my parents would be pissed. Ugh.

"Quit that shit already!" Bakugou said from the opposite end of the room.

"Watch it. Anyways, I'm heading home for the day, I respect that you will leave at the designated time." Aizawa said said walking out of the classroom and shutting the door. Weird.

After maybe five minutes, bakugou spoke up. "I'm out of here."

"What? You can't go."

"Watch me." He got up and swing his bag over his shoulder, shoving his hands in his sagging pants pocket.

"You can't go." I said getting up from my seat, grabbing his arm.

"Let go of me shitty girl!" He said shrugging his arm away.

"If you go, you'll get even more detention." I said standing in from of him crossing my arms.

"Move."

"No."

I planted my feet firm and held my ground, or I tried. He simply picked my up and swung me over his shoulder. I'm not a fucking sack of potatoes. "Put me down!" I said kicking and squirming. He set me down on a desk and stared at me.

"I'm leaving."

"Don't."

"There's no point in being here. You're such a goody two shoes."

"Well sorry for trying to save your ass." 

"Bye nerd." He said taking a step back. He's gonna dig himself into a deep hole. Stupid delinquent like him thinks he doesn't have to listen to anyone. Fine. I'll give him a reason to stay.

"Before you go..."

"What the fuck do yo-" 

I grabbed his collar and smashed his lips against mine. As if on instinct his hands flew to my waist. Our lips moving perfectly in sync. Holy shit. No fucking way this was happening. One his hands buried itself in my (whatever your hair is) locks. I gripped his shirt pulling him closer.

His stood between my legs, one wrapped around him. He squeezed my ass causing me to gasp. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch.

I felt movement before I heard his bag hit the ground. I forgot he had it.

Things were getting spicy a heated in the back of the classroom. I can feel his blood pressure rise, fuck this tension. I want him to let me crawl into his mind.

Did I mention, we're fucking in detention.

Out toungues were battling for dominance, my hands were occupied by his hair, and his were making sure no part of my body was left untouched. I could feel heat building in my core, leaking out into my underwear.

I felt his hand slip under my skirt and his fingertips lightly grazing my panty line. (Idk what it's fucking called)

His hand slipped inside the thin cloth and began rubbing slow circles around my clitoris. 

(Author chan be like 😶😳💀)

I moaned into the kiss. My hands moving to his pants. While he worked his wonderful magic, I was unblocking his belt and trying to get his bloody trousers off.

He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me, "you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

We fucked in detention. Until a janitor heard and kicked us out. I feel bad for whoever sat at that desk.

Ok  holy fuck I cant continue.

681 words