☁️🌻Slip Away With Me🌻☁️

Hero Name: SpeedStick

Quirk: super speed. You can run faster than anything on earth. Witch really helps with combat, it also helped with the ball throw thing, making your arm move at incredible speeds to launch the ball.

Your hero costume is a skin tight one piece, with no sleeve, and the bottom parts are like shorts. Can be any colours you want,  the reason it's skin tight is because loose clothes can slow you down, you know  wind resistance and junk.

Any accessories you want, your imagination boo.

King Explosion murder. That's kind of a stupid hero name, but then again speedstick is like old people deodorant. He's arrogant, he's such a hothead. A hot hothead. King explosion murder. A stupid name for a stupid boy.

My boyfriends an idiot.

"King explosion murder."

"Shut up dipstick, I know what you're gonna say."

"King doofus murder. I like that better."

"Shitstick."

"Oh I know! King deadshot murder."

"Hah, I'm not a deadshot, you know all too well." (😏😉)

"Deadshot."

"You got speed alright."

"No fair! You know how I get!" (If you get the innuendoes. Shoutout to you)

"Haha I got you."

"Deadshot." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothin, I said I love you."

"Te amo dumbass"

Those two words, yes I know he said three but I'm forgetting the dumbass part. Those two words made me slip into my own little paradise. One where it's just me and him. Sometimes I really don't wanna hold back, I wanna slip away with him. Just me and that dumbass

I ruffled his hair before heading to the field, we were doing another training exercise with more robots. Green ones were 1 point, blue were 2, red were 3 and yellow was citizens, you rescue a yellow robot and you get 5 points.

Of course I grabbed my blade and ran straight through the first row, cutting all of them. I scooped up a yellow robot and sped to the safe zone. It didn't take long before I finished saving four yellow robots. I only missed one, but it was still pretty good. 

72 points

I walked past Bakugou with a smirk on my face, "beat that king deadshot."

"I will, shitstick." I slipped away again. His words words made me slip away.

He practically blew up half the yellow robots 65 points. Not bad. But he was still reckless.

I was gonna hold this against him for a while thought, he let his girlfriend beat him? Just shows females are superior.

My little king deadshot let me beat him. I smiled at him, him returning a small one. I slipped away.

le time skip UwU

"You did shit today, king deadshot." I said teasingly.

"You're one to talk shitstick."

"Last time I checked, I beat you. Periodt sis." I said laying down on his bed. I had been teasing him all day, king fucking explosion murder. Haha

"Whatever."

"Aww, are you mad? You mad? Kaachan is big mad! Hoes mad, hoes mad."

"I'm not mad."

"It's okay to be mad, babe."

"I'm not mad!"

I grabbed his face in my hands and looked him dead in those crimson eyes, "you're mad." I whispered.

"Ok, fine." He said. He held up his hands and I widened my eyes. 

"No. No no no. No. Don't you dare."

"Let king deadshot murder punish you."

"No!"

Then he wiggles his fingers and attacked my sides. He tickled me mercilessly causing me to let out a fit giggles. Those giggles soon turned to full on laughter. "S-stop it!"

"Nope, what's my name?" He then climbed on top of me, legs at either sides of me.

"K-king. King deadshot!"

"Fine." His tickling got faster, getting every possible spot on my sides.

"Okay! Okay. King Explosion Murder! I surrender!"

"I don't belive you."

"I fucking surrender!" I said out of breath, tears stinging my eyes from laughing so much. He glared at me before climbing off of me.

"You know, I slip away when I'm with you." I said sitting up

"What's that supposed to mean." He looked at me.

"When it's just you and me, it's like nothing else matters. I slip away."

"I like slipping away too."

"Slip away with me. Just us. Like we always do."

He smiled at me before letting those two words I love slip out of his mouth. "Te amo"

"I love you too King Deadshot Murder." Don't hold back, I wanna break free. Slip away. I keep slipping away. Pretty soon there will be nothing. Just me and him. Him and I. King Explosion Murder and SpeedStick. 

Bakugou and Me

"Okay, tickle time."

"Wait no!"

745 words