☁️🌻🎄All I Want For Christmas🎄☁️🌻

Baby all I want for christmasss isss youuuuuuuuuuuuu

Thanks for @Maydown2  for the request and the support and for @derpyfrisk for the love. Love you guysss

"Aww are you really gonna stay Y.n-chan?" Mina asked you, engulfing you in a huge hug. You returned the hug and pulled away to give her a smile. "I'll be fine, it's not like I have anywhere else to go."

"You never told us why you're staying in town." Deku said lugging a bag in the trunk of his car. 

You rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly, "my parents weren't so accepting of me becoming a pro hero, they don't want me home this year."

"But being a pro hero is great!" Ochaco said arriving next to Deku

"They wanted me to join the family business, and become a villain..."

"Your parents are dumb." Bakugou growled.

You finally said your goodbyes to the group and everyone hopped in the van. You were kind of jealous that everyone was either going on vacation or visiting family. While yours were stuck up bitches. (Sorry I hope you love your parents tho)

The car sped off and you stood on your tippy toes waving and yelling bye. You kept waving till you could no longer see the car. You turned to Bakugou and smiled at him. "What are you doing for the holidays?"

"Probably stay at home, maybe visit the old man and eat their food. What are you gonna do?"

"Probably watch Vanessa Hudgens new cheesy Christmas movie, and maybe Krampus."

"You should stay at my place, it's sad being alone."

"Katsuki, you're alone most of the time, you hate everyone."

"I don't mind, you being alone is sad."

You playfully punched his arm and walked towards your car, "let me go home and change, then we can hang out." 

"Wear something festive!" He called out before you shut your car door.

"You're one to talk Mr. Sweatpants." You chuckled before driving off.

(Insert a cute Christmas outfit)

"You sure I look fine?" You asked looking at your sibling on FaceTime.

"You look fine, why are you getting all worked up anyways?" They asked eating a carrot.

"I really like him sibling.name and he invited me to his place."

"Are you guys gonna fuck?"

"S.n! Jesus!"

"I want some nieces or nephews."

You rolled your eyes at your sibling's bluntness and adjusted your outfit, smoothing out the nonexistent wrinkles. "Babe, I'll call ya later. I gotta go."

"Tell me how it was, I might steal him from you."

"Love you too dumbass." You picked up your phone and hung up.

Your hands shook nervously as you rang the doorbell. You smiled as you saw a familiar looking woman open the door. The same ash blonde hair and crimson eyes looked at you suspiciously. "Can I help you?"

"Uh, I'm a friend of Katsuki, he told me to stop by today."

She looked you up and down, examining your features. She thought you were pretty, and was curious as to why a beautiful young woman would be visiting her hothead son.

"Come in. Katsukiiiiiii! There's a pretty girl here for you!" You blushed at her comment and you saw him emerge from a room.

He was wearing the ugliest sweater you had ever seen, a red clown nose and reaindeer horns. You couldn't help but giggle, quickly taking a picture. This was pure gold. He narrowed his eyes at you, "delete that."

"Nope, you're looking pretty festive."

"Funny." 

"I thought you were going to your parents place?"

"They crashed here."

You nodded you head and poked his red nose.

"Y.n is it?" Katsuki's mom asked.

"Yes?"

"How long have you known my son?"

"Since high school ma'am." You said taking a sip of your drink. 

"And do you have romantic feelings for my son."

"Mom! For fucks sake!" Bakugou hissed. He was hanging lights in the corner of the room and his mom was bombarding you with questions.

"Language!"

Ever since you arrived at his house, his parents had made you try three different kinds of pie, fruitcake, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, rice, and everything else. You were already starting to feel bloated.

You guys played monopoly, twister, indoor mini golf, watched all three home alone movies, and it wasn't even 7 pm yet. His parents absolutely adored you, or maybe they adored the fact that Katsuki might actually get a girlfriend.

He was actually hoping to spend some time with you, but his parents snatched you every chance they got, you didn't mind, you were just a little... a little bit overwhelmed. But nothing you haven't seen before.

Katsuki hopped off the step stool and grabbed your arm, "cmon, another minute if this smothering and you might stop breathing."

"Katsuki! Leave y.n we were just about to play chess!"

"Maybe some other time miss!" You called out before he dragged you upstairs.

He shut his room door and flopped on the bed. "Finally, I'm sorry about my parents, especially my mom."

"It's fine, they're actually really fun." You said with a smile before sitting next to him.

"You uh, never answered the question."

"Hmm?" You hummed tilting your head.

"Do you have feelings for me?"

"I mean uh-" blush crept up on your face. When you wanted to confess your feelings, you wanted it to be straight out if a movie. Where you kiss him under the mistletoe and enjoy a hot chocolate.

"Yea, I do." You finally caved. After a million and one thought ran threw your mind, you were shocked that you blurted that out. I mean you felt kind of stupid, because you doubted that he may actually like you back.

You fiddled with your fingers and glanced over to see him staring at you intently. You couldn't read his expression. 

He studied you, looking for any sign of bluff. He couldn't belive it himself, he's had feeling for you for years. And he longed for the perfect moment to tell you. But no matter how big and strong he seemed, he was super shy about it.

You were gonna say something, but before you could, a pair of soft lips brushed against yours. "Me too." He mumbled against your lips.

Then the door flung open and hit the wall behind it. "I KNEW ITTTT!!!" Katsuki's mom screeched, pointing a finger at both of you.

"THE SHIP HAS SAILED!"

"Shut it old hag!"

1015 words.

Send in those requests.

💚