🔥Cant Help Falling part 2🔥

I changed the cover, idek know why. It's up above 👆🏽

Let me know if you like it, also please if someone could made a cover or an aesthetic for this I'd love you for all eternity. I already do tho

I love the original by Elvis Presley it's honestly better. But I put the covers for you guys.

You stormed around your room, consumed with anger. How dare that street rat kiss you! You hated him with all of your heart, you loathed this guy with a burning passion. But the kiss couldn't leave your mind. His soft pink lips on yours. He tasted like coconut.

He on the other stand sat there awestruck, flabbergasted.

Everyone In the room soon grew awkward at the scene. Mina was sure her plan was foolproof. But she didn't know you hated him that much. He could feel the tears sting at the very back of his eyes. He got up without a word and walked off. He wasn't going to cry, he never cried... right?

That one simple dare would lead to a string of catastrophic events.

----------------

Two weeks. You hadn't seen him in two weeks. You started to miss your daily bickering. You needed someone who would fire back at you, someone as hotheaded as him.

He missed seeing you as well, but his pride wouldn't let him show his face. He couldn't bare seeing you after the epic kiss and slap. You chewed your thumbnail nervously watching the door, waiting for him to come in.

Everyone soon realized that you hurt the almighty king explosion murder. Something people thought wasn't even possible. You swallowed nervously when class ended and you hadn't seen him.

Why am I so worried, he's nothing but a dîck face. You thought to yourself. The more you thought about it, maybe you didn't hate him. Pfft poppycock. Class flew by and you were genuinely afraid something was wrong.

You didn't know what was coming over you. You hated him, but somehow you felt the need to comfort him. His annoying prescience seemed to put you slightly at ease. You were confused by your own feelings. Did you hate the boy or not.

His spiky hair was infuriating, you wanted to tame it. His stupid smirk, you wanted to remove it from his face. His slightly less infuriating face. Which the more you thought about, seemed much more attractive.

Maybe a kiss was all it took for what you thought you felt, to unravel.

He angrily shoved his spoon in the ice cream container and harshly scooped some out. He ate the ice cream and watched Pokemon on Netflix. "Stupid, y.n. Shitty ass girl I have a dumb crush on." He grumbled.

In the past two weeks, various students had tried to convince him to come back to class, or that he was overreacting. Heart break deserves such reaction, in fact he thought he was handling this well. He hadn't destroyed anything, he hadn't hurt anyone, nor had he blown up the school.

"Feelings suck ass." He grumbled eating his icecream. He stabbed the carton with his spoon like it was viscously attacking him. "Mineta and his stupid dare. Why did I even do it. I cant believed she slapped me."

The more he thought about it, the angrier her got, "fuck!" He shouted throwing the container at the door, ice cream splattering around it. He groaned out of frustration and buried himself in his blanket.

Bakugou was also hurt by the fact that someone rejected him, he wasn't used to your antics. Bakugou thought your feisty nature was hot, a challenge, and he loved challenges.

--------------------

Another two weeks, and your longing for him only grew. You longed to shout at him and bicker like kids. But your pride soundly allow you to go and visit him, instead everyone else stopped by his dorm to try and cheer him up. 

He deep down wanted you to stop by. He wanted you to show up, maybe he could try again to flirt with you, maybe you'd apologize. You paced around your dorm contemplating what you should do. You couldn't just show up, not after you slapped him in front of the whole class. That's embarrassing, being so epically rejected by your crush.

Somehow, you find the courage and motivation to go see him, and apologize. It had been a month, but that kids wouldn't leave your mind, always lingering. How could someone you hate so much, always be on your mind? What was this, voodoo magic?

You stood at his door frozen in place. Afraid to knock, already second guessing your practiced apology. Everytime you about to rap on the door, you stopped and retracted your fist. You stood outside his dorm for at least ten minutes before he already opened up.

Bakugou was going to get more snacks when he saw you standing outside his room. His eyes briefly lit up at the sight of you, your beautiful face he hadn't seen in a month.

"Uh- Bakugou. I just wanted to say- um-" the whole apology speech you had planned out disappeared.

"The fuck do you want?" He said still slightly angry you had hit him.

"I'm sorry." You blurted out. "I shouldn't have hit you and I overreacted and I want to make it up to you."

He was shocked that you were apologizing, he never thought a day like this would come. He thought long and hard before saying, "go on a date with me."

"Pardon?"

"If you wanna make it up to me, go on a date with me. And I mean full dinner and a movie type date."

"I uh... ok fine," you said giving in, after all you felt like you owed him this.

---------------

957 words.

I'll just do a part three ugh.

I'm feeling super lazy right now.

I need motivation.