🗿☁️🌻Ya Ex Back🌻☁️🗿

Lmao so idk if y'all noticed how I've been putting the name Josh in some of the oneshots. Josh is my ex, who I hate with a burning passion, I hate him more than Baku hates Deku.

So Blueflavorvapes made this request. Love you babe- also thanks for slashing his tires that one time boo 💖 

Quit ting, I've been bopping ashnikko since forever ago, I hate how Stupid! got more attention than Hi, It's Me.

You were chatting with Ochaco and Deku when Aizawa began talking to the class, "today we have a guest, Pro hero, who happens to be the same age as you, Mysterio." 

(Lmao leave my Spider-Man copy alone.)

You saw a man walk in with an old time knight outfit, a cape and a space helmet. "His quirk is wind manipulation, he dove right into the hero business a year ago."

The helmet disappeared and your heart dropped to your stomach, your eyes widened in shock and you froze in your seat. Josh, wtf! "You all can call me Josh if it's easier," he said giving a quick bow.

You glanced over at 'Cho to see here leaning on her desk, seemingly intrigued. His eyes scanned over the class and stopped on you, he smirked at you and you wanted to shrink in your desk.

You had dated josh a while ago, but he cheated on you with your cousin, sister, project partner, and best friend, all at the same time. Not to mention he killed your hamster because he put it in the microwave when he was drunk. He didn't even clean the remains, instead he put in a hot pocket and ate it!

Don't forget the time cut your hair because he thought you were flirting with your maths teacher. And! And the time he threw up in your new car and refused to pay for a cleaning service, then blamed you for it for letting him get drunk. One time he ran over your other pet hamster because he was mad that you watched EndGame without him.

He's seriously mental and fucked in the head. No wonder you dumped him, you couldn't even count the number of times he did you dirty. The sex wasn't even great, you don't know why you stayed with him for so long.

Bakugou noticed the eye Josh was giving you and was infuriated. He could tell the two of you had some connection by the way the two of you were staring at each other. Your eyes were filled with rage, and his curiosity.

After class and after Josh gave a lecture and tips bout being a pro hero, you bolted out of class, determined to get as far away from his as possible. Yet somehow, he found you, like he's stalking you. You were leaning against a corner on your phone, trying to act inconspicuous.

Out of no where, he slides next to you, "y.n! Babe! Long time no see."

You groaned and turned to walk away, "fûck off!"

He started walking after you, "cmon you're not still mad about the hamster thing."

"You killed Sir Hamsterlot!" You shrieked spinning around. "The proceeded to eat a hot pocket! Flavoured with his guts you fucking creep!"

"I said I was sorry." He said, he was trying to get under your skin, and were stupidly letting it work.

"Sorry won't cut it, leave me the fuck alone."

Bakugou was watching the whole ordeal from down the hall. He was concerned when you dashed away before anyone could say anything to you. When he saw josh walking in the same direction, he followed. Just to be sure you were ok, and because he didn't like the looks of Josh.

Josh grabbed your arm and pulled him closer to him, "we can talk about it."

You wrinkled your nose in disgust and used you quirk, slime, you turned your hand to slime and slipped from his grasp. You literally spit on him before trying to turn away, but he grabbed your other arm tightly. "Y.n." He said sternly.

"Y.n, you know me better than this, don't make me upset. I know you miss me." He said with his signature smirk.

You glared at him before you heard a raging roar the sound of fire crackling. You glanced behind him to see Bakugou charging at Josh. He was enraged, no one touched his girl like that. Er, well his future girl, once he confessed to you.

He was jealous, who the fuck was this josh guy, and why was he coming after you like that? But when he grabbed you, Bakugou got pissed. He snatched the ridiculous code and wrapped it around his neck, cutting off his oxygen supply.

Josh writhed and squirmed trying to knock bakugou off his back, but he did a flip thingy and kicked him. You watched as bakugou beat the shit out of josh, the boy begging and crying. You couldn't help but giggle and laugh at his pleading, he was all talk but no bark.

You wondered how this joke of a man became a pro hero. "Don't fucking touch her scum extra!" He growled before spitting on josh.

He was proud of himself for taking care of the scum, and your appreciative smile only fueled his ego. "Fuck you josh. You wish I miss you, back the fuck up I dismiss you. You're not special, your not cute, I gave you too many chances so I gave you the boot. Find some other hoe to trick."

You flipped your hair and walked off, bakugou right next to you.

911 words.

I think I finally released my anger towards josh.

And deadass he killed my hamster twice, like all that shit wasn't a joke. I despise him.

Your welcome piper, and thanks for requesting, don't forget to vote babe.

🖤

Ronnie