🗿☁️Wish You Were Gay☁️🗿

he doesn't like you.... maybe it's because he's gay? Right?

'Baby I don't feel so good' six words he never understood. 'I'll never let you go' five words he'll never say. You can laugh along like nothing's wrong, but really you were hurting inside. All you wanted was for him to return your affection

All he does is look the other way, and words cannot express how much you like him. But he doesn't like you, sometimes you really wished he was gay. You wondered if there was a 12 step to getting over Bakugou.

It's like he didn't even have the decency to text you back, convo all in blue, 11 'heys'.

You felt strongly about the spiky boy, you really did. But he just simply didn't like you, maybe it's because he and Kirishima are so close, you thought to yourself. He has to be gay, that why he doesn't like you!

You tried so hard to get him to notice you. You tried so hard, all you wanted was for him to look at you that way. What you would do just to call him 'mine.'

You paced around your dorm, determined to find another way to get him to fall for you. To be honest, he was fed up with your consistent antics, he wanted a break from Y.n's 'love train'. Somehow you stuck him on the endless carousel, chasing hi, round and round.

But he already bought a ticket when you first met and there's no turning back now. Because it was all fun and games, until you fell in love. No matter how many times you tried to tell yourself that he was gay, you knew that he just didn't like you.

"Ugh! Katsuki, I just kinda wish you were gay!" You said out of frustration.

Katsuki!

Bakugou*

To spare my pride. To give your lack of interest an explanation.

what?

Just don't say I'm not your type, just say that I'm not preferred sexual orientation. 

what are you on about extra?

To make me feel better, tell me that your gay.

no.

Please, I need to be 100% sure that that's the reason that you don't like me.

Read at 5:32 pm

well. I guess you're going back to praying to god that he's gay.

364 words

I'm lazy- *does lazy pants dance*