🥀☁️Now She's Getting Married☁️🥀

I know NOTHING about weddings, I've only ever been to three in my life, and I was a child so.

You smiled at your reflection, smoothing the imaginary wrinkles on your white dress. Mina and Cho we're touching up your hair and fangirl ing, you were finally getting married. You and your wonderful fiancé Izuku we're getting married today, and you couldn't be happier.

The nerves tossed and turned in your stomach, butterflies swarming faster than the speed of light. You took one last look in the mirror before turning to your bridesmaids, Toru, Momo, Mina, Ochaco, and Tsu. You smiled at the,, eyes watering, "guys I'm so fucking happy."

"And we're happy for you! Now get your cute ass out there and go kiss your mans!" Mina said shoving you out the dressing room.

Toru grabbed the bouquet and shoved in your hands before jogging ahead of you. The bridesmaids walked to their spots as you waited for Bakugou. You had known him your whole life and you wanted him to walk you down the aisle. He was nervous and upset, upset that he's not the one up on the altar. He tried his hardest to be happy for you, but you were marrying deku.

The love of his life was getting married to the guy he despised the most, but he was only doing this for you. He was doing this because he cared about you, and he wasn't going to let his pride get in the way of the woman he loved.

If only he had the courage to confess to you all those years ago. And now he's not the one you'll kiss goodnight. You paced back and forth, wringing the life out of those flowers. He worked himself up hearing the music.

Here Comes The Bride, played on the grand piano. He walked over to you and was Immediately taken back, you looked beautiful in that gown. He loved everything about you, your smile, your personality, your skin, your hair, everything.

Everything.

(Lowkey, you'll catch me at my wedding wearing baggy pants and a crop top. I'll be looking cute tho, ✌🏽💋)

"Y.n..."

"Oh Katsuki! Hi!" You said jumping at the sudden voice.

"Wow... you look wow."

"Thanks," you blushed, "so, are we gonna do this thing?" You laughed awkwardly.

"Are you alright?"

"Just like, super nervous. I'm getting married, i never thought this day would come, yet here I am. Here we are."

"Everything is gonna go perfectly, don't worry. So, shall we?" He said offering his arm.

You smiled at him before looping yours with his as the big church doors opened. You were sweating bullets, as you saw all eyes on you. Everyone smiled at you, gave you nods of aproval. Your heart was jumping out of your chest, but you put on the best smile you could muster.

You laid eyes on your handsome groom, fresh undercut and a fitting suit. He looks just as nervous as you, his shoulder shaking slightly as he watched you with pure adoration.

"Does anyone have any objections against this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace." Aizawa said the boredest tone.

Bakugous leg bopped nervously, he couldn't do something stupid and ruin your wedding for his own personal reasons. He couldn't just stand up and say, "I object, because I'm in love with Y.n. And I hate Deku."

Everyone's heads whipped towards him, he froze realizing he said that out loud. Y.n's eyes widened in shock as she stared at him, Deku with the same expression.

"Fuck- I didn't mean-"

573 words.

Ik it's short, but I just felt like putting this up.

💖