☁️🥀Get Out🥀☁️

FlowerFs here is your request. Sorry it took me so long.

I've been in kinda like a slump, only updating when I want to. But I'm gonna be taking my time, uploading on my own pace. I hope you guys can respect that. And I'm really really really sorry.

Four years. Four years you've been in that house alone since the incident. For four years no one even dared to set foot on that property because of the rumours that spread like wildfire.

I heard a couple and their kid got murdered.

No, it was a girl and her best friend who moved there together.

I heard someone broke in only 6 months after they moved in.

I heard it was a suicide pact.

A mom and a daughter. The daughter went crazy.

One killed the other then herself.

That house is haunted.

Anyone who goes in never comes out.

The rumors were never true. It was all an accident, it wasn't supposed to happen. You moved into the house immediately after college. You found your first job and your family helped you save up enough to move to a small town. You were starting fresh.

A quiet city girl without a quirk, so someplace serene was perfect for you.

You never expected for something to happen. You never knew what this house was.

The house used to be an old villain spot. So drugs and weapons were hidden all over the house. Hidden so well not even the cops could find it. You were cleaning up and managed to find what dozens if cops couldn't.

A weapon the size of your palm that could melt the insides of anyone within a 15 foot radius. It was a prototype, but effective. You pressed the glowing blue button and immediately a pulsing light spread throughout the room.

You began to feel warm and tingly inside. Your body began to heat up uncontrollably and you felt boiling hot liquid slide up your throat. The blue and pink liquid dribbled from your mouth. The next thing you knew you were standing over your body, blue and pink foam pouring from your mouth rapidly.

Now you sat around he house all day, constantly wiping the lifetime of foam from your mouth. You hung through the air, walking through walls, sometimes sneaking into your neighbours house and watching tv when they weren't home.

For four years you've been a lost soul. Scaring away anyone who dared even think about entering your home. You wanted to save as many people as you could. There were still so many things hidden in that house you couldn't risk anyone finding anything. Because anything could potentially kill them.

"Did you hear? Someone bought that creepy house next door."

"I don't know why they didn't just tear that place down. It's creepy."

You heard keys jingling in the door and you knew your neighbors were home. You turned off the tv and hid yourself so you could listen to their conversation.

"I heard it's a pro hero who bought it. Ground Zero I believe."

"I hope whoever moves in gets rids of that awful thing in there. Hey does it seem cold in here?"

"I'm sure I turned off the a.c. And I thought I was the only one. It sure does feel like something's in there."

You sighed in sadness and anger as you wandered out of their house making sure to knock over a vase on the way out. You wandered around the house that was in mint condition. The outside looked rotting and old while the inside was perfect.