🥀☁️🌻Into The Unknown🌻☁️🥀

So super quick head up. I'm super shit with fight scenes, and I'm deadass on episode 6 of bnha, season 1. So like  don't hate pls.

I'm scared to follow you, into the unknown we go.

Katsuki and I are pro heroes. My name Is Metal Head. And my quirk is metal manipulation, I can change the form of any metal just by touching it. Gold, titanium, iron, you name it.  I always carry chains and things with me just in case there's nothing metal around.  I can also turn my hands into knives based of the extra amount of iron in my blood.

(The hero costume consisted of baggy low rise camo pants, with a utility belt that hung low on your hips. A off the shoulder crop top with metal head scribbled on it. Black makeup around your eye area like Bakugou, and your hair was split into two high ponytails sticking straight out by metal rods. And chains and metal jewelry.)

This was the scariest mission I've ever been on. There were about 20 of my loved ones being held hostage by one of the toughest villains I've ever fought. 

I was terrified, I was afraid that I wasn't going to be able to do this. This villian was smart. The place where he held hostages was completely metal free, made from bricks and wood. Bakugou would probably burn the house down considering how much wood was in the place. It was like a box, once your in, it was one hell of a way getting out.

A maze inside a box.

Ready to blow in 1 hour.

"Kaachan, I can't do this." I said tears brimming my eyes. "He'll destroy me."

"Y.n don't say that, I got your back. No ones getting hurt." He said placing a hand on my shoulder

"Kaachan, he's smart. There's no way I cant beat him."

"You're right."

"What?"

"You can't beat him, but we can."

"I'm afraid to go into the unknown with you."

"I'm afraid too..." he said, although he showed no sign of fear, I could see it in his crimson eyes.

"Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls. I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you. Everydays a little harder, I can feel his power grow."

"Y.n, I got you, I won't let you get hurt. It's time. Let us go... into the unknown"

"Let's do this!" I said making a fist. I mustered up all the courage I could find. Almost everyone I've ever loved in in danger. And I can't just sit here and let that happen

I turned my hands to the largest knives I could muster. No way in hell would I let this Villain take everything away from me!

"Into the Unknown!" I shouted charging into the building. As soon as I was close enough, I slashed an x into the wall braking through, Bakugou close behind. Into the unknown. That's where I'm going, into the unknown to save them. I don't care how scared I am, this isn't about me! It's about all those people.

I used my chains to morph into a small platform, so I could see above the maze walls. It seemed much bigger on the inside than the outside. "Bakugou! Try not to use your fire, you might burn the place down!" I shouted to him jumping over a wall.

Just before my foot left the platform, I turned it back into chains, and that's what I always do. Use metal as a boost for my jump. I made a couple turns before I realized I was right back where I started. Except that the wall had closed, leaving a scar like x.

"What the fûck?!"

Then Bakugou skidded next to me and let out a string of curses. "What the fuck? I swear I was upstairs just a second ago."

There's an upstairs?!

After what seemed like hours, we both ended up right back at the start. "What the hell?," we both said in unison. That's when I stopped in my tracks... something was off. I could us moving. Or maybe it was me getting dizzy. I had cut through several walls using my hands, and I could feel my heart rate slowing.

"It's moving." His gruff voice said, "the building its movie, the walls have been shifting."

"Fuck!" I shouted "he's smarter than I thought. How the hell would he do that without metal?! Wooden gears?!" I shouted frustrated. Ugh! No more of this bullshit!

I charged at the walls slicing through them, slicing through everything. I was going to stop him.

"Kaachan! How much time left?!"

"30 minutes!" I heard a faint voice yell.  Thirty minutes?! Bloody hell!

762 words.

Part two?