🔥You Again🔥

@Maydown2 for the request. Bakugou is your old bully but when you transfer to UA you two meet again.

You smoothed out your skirt and stared in the mirror. First day at a new school, you can do this y.n you thought to yourself. You sighed at the thought of your basic quirk. Fire, there were plenty of people like that, you even heard a kid at entrance exams had explosion hands. 

You grabbed your bag and were ready to leave, but you started to second guess yourself. "I can't do this."

(So I made her quirk fire at first so bakugou would call her a copycat or whatever, but then I thought about changing it to something like the bird boy, with his shadow monster self. So sorry if it switches up mid story)

You sucked up your worry and doubt and headed out the door. The cool air hit your face as you forced a smile on your face. If you smiled enough, maybe you'd actually start to feel happy.

It didn't take long before you got to the ginormous school they called U.A. It looked more like a hospital or an office building, no less a school. You adjusted your thigh highs and headed inside, stoked for what you would see.

Didn't take long for you to find your class, when you opened the door your eyes scanned over your classmates. Most of who seemed to be crowing around another student. You stood there observing, a little nervous, everyone looked so tough.

"Out of my way extra!"

You froze in shock, you knew that vioice all to well. The voice from your nightmares, from your childhood. "I said out of the way!" He growled shoving you to the side. You stumbled before looking over at the blonde stomping past you.

You stood there, mouth hung open, looking like a goldfish. "B-b-bakugou?" You squeaked out.

"Eh?" He said glancing over at you. His eyes darkenened as he scanned over your cowereing figure. He quickly grew annoyed at your presence, the thought of the copycat following him to U.A pissed him off.

"You again! What are you doing here Kopikyatto? Huh? Stalking me or some shit extra! Don't make me finish what you started back in junior high!"

You shook your head violently as he towered over your small frame. You could feel a dozen pair of eyes on you two, everyone staring and curious as to why the explodo boy was harassing a girl.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" You blurted out.

He narrowed his eyes at you, "what are you sorry for?"

"I-I-"

"Leave her alone already." Aizawa said from behind you.

When the teacher was explaining things, you drifted off, terrible flashbacks from juniour high running through your mind.

"You think you're better than me?! Your fire quirk can't beat out mine! I'll kill you!" He growled, rage in his scarlet eyes.

"I didn't choose this quirk!" You cried out trying to defend yourself. This only angered him more.

"So you wanna talk back huh? You're rubbish! (I'm British, sorry) "

"Why do you hate me?"

He shoved you in the mud, ruining you're favorite dress your mum had just bought you. The tears fell from your eyes as he laughed and taunted you. You felt so useless and worthless. You could've used your quirk to stop him, but you couldn't bring yourself to do so.

"Miss, everyone's leaving." A green hair boy said tapping your shoulder, you didn't realize you zoned off.

You had been attending the school for a couple weeks now, and everyday you could feel Bakugou's eyes boring into your head. He was always staring at you, but never doing anything. It scared you.

He noticed how you had grown, after junior high, puberty really hit you. You found a shape and seemed to be more beautiful than ever. He couldn't stop himself from thinking about you and staring at you.

He actually started to regret bullying you. Something came over him, something he didn't like. All he wanted to do was be around you, to observe you, he wanted you touch your hair, and play with it.

He shook his head trying to wish away the thoughts he had. He stared at you s.c skin, your h.t hair. He just thought you were beautiful without even trying.

Snap out of it! She's a fucking copycat extra! He thought to himself. Anytime someone brought up your name, he was all ears.

You on the other hand, the staring had been creeping you out, and you were waiting for the moment he would just beat you up already. The anticipation was agonizing. You knew he had something up his sleeve, even thought he di didn't act like it, he was smart. Too smart.

You noticed that he had changed as well, he was always a hit scrawny, but now he was more toned and swole. (Swole means buff- hood vibes) You couldn't help but steal a glance or two at the extremely hot male.

Fast forward a couple months and you finally decide to go and talk to him. Even though you were still mentally scared from the brutal bullying from middle school, you worked up the courage to ask how he had been.

I mean, he did cause you to switch schools last minute, and almost drove you to suicide, but that's another story for another day. You believed that everyone deserves a second chance, even big time asshole bullies like him.

"So um, B-bakugou. How have you Uh been?"

"Fine." He grunted avoiding eye contact. He stared down at his lunch tray and stabbed at his fries.

"So um, maybe you'd wanna hang out and catch up."

"sure."

"Um. Okay." You said fiddling with the ends of your hair.

"I'm sorry or whatever," he mumbled.

"Huh?" You asked looking up.

"I'm not gonna fucking say it twice."

You nodded your head, fighting back a smile as you realized his attempt at an apology. You don't know why, but you found yourself starting to warm up to him, you wanted to melt his frozen heart. Because you wanted to see the fire that roared inside.

Behind that facade and those crimson eyes, was someone you believed that you could learn to love. And maybe he could learn to love you.

1041

Copycat tryna cop my glamour, watch your back when you can't watch minee