🖤Into The Unknown pt2: Imsoniac🖤

Warning, this is like super angsty. And depressing, maybe triggering. This is an alternate ending for Into the Unknown

You and Bakugou are pro heroes. But you met a different fate.

Bakugou Pov

All alone is lonely. Cant you hear me calling? I lost her. Stoned at home, I cant sleep. Shut the blinds, shut my eyes, but I cant shut my eyes. I lost her and it's all my fault. We saved everyone else. But I couldn't save her.

"Katsuki! Get everyone out of here!"

We finally made it through that awful maze and found the Villian Hot Shot. He knew all about Y.n and all of her weaknesses. He knew exactly how to kill her.

"I'm not leaving you Y.n"

"Just go! Dammit!" She demanded.

I managed to get everyone out safely. But she was stuck fighting Hot Shot. But the minute we got out, the wooden building turned to glass. And I finally figured out what his quirk was. He was like a fucking wizard, anything he build with his bare hands with connected with him.

He could build a fucking lego house and could manipulate it with his mind.

I watched in horror as he swung at her, hitting her square in the jaw. It's like I could hear the loud crunch from the hit. I had to help her. I charged at the giant glass box with as much force as I could. Fuck! 

The battle with them was getting more heated. Her blade hands turning from silver to black, happened whenever she's angry. I kept punching the wall, but I couldn't even out a crack in it.

I have to save her! Fûck!

I kept punching the wall, but it wouldn't budge, then I looked up to see some sort of wooden dog charge at Y.n and bite her leg. What the fuck?!

I could hear her scream in pain. Come on, seal the wound with your iron. Come on babe! I mentaly shouted. Fuck!. As if she could read my mind, she reached for the bleeding bite marks and sealed it. She screamed even louder as the steam floated from the boiling hot metal making contact with her skin.

With every blow she got, and every scream she let out, I could feel it myself.  Fuck!

Then time itself stopped. While she was busy with her wound, Hot Shot stabbed her with a wooden stake.

"Y.N! Y.N Y.N! No no NO! FUCK! NO NO NO NO!" I banged on the glass wall harder. No no no! Fuck! I stared in horror as she stared back at me. The blood pouring from her chest. Then he pulled out the weapon and drove it into her stomach. "STOP IT! Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT!"

She fell to her knees, then on her face. I could see the blood pouring from her, staining the glass floor. Then the building collapsed. Her limp bleeding body fell right in front of me. 

Every time I close my eyes. She's there. Her body is drenched in blood, clothes completely soaked. Crying her eyes out. I cant sleep. Fucking insomnia. I couldn't save her. Shut the blinds and shut my eyes. I cant shut my eyes.

All alone is lonely.

"Kaachan! Cant you hear me calling?"

I hear her voice all the time. She's too high up to chase. I've resorted to achohol and drugs. Fucking pathetic, I know. But I've lost all reason now that she isn't here. She was the light my fucking darkness, she lit up my world, was the flame to my fuse.

And I lost her. He took her away from me so easily. He took my Y.n away from me! He took her, he took her, he took her! I'm going to make that asshole suffer. Make him feel pain like he's ever felt before! I'm going to rip his heart out of his chest! Let him know what it feel likes.

He needs to know what it's like to have everything taken away from you!

He took her away.

I cant sleep. I cant sleep.

"Kachan! Cant you hear me calling?"

I hear you y.n...

I hear you

689 words