in this world of real luck, imagination stucked

It is about being in fairytale, who we all teenagers now a days are always in. Like in reading a book, writing something,  or doing any sort of thing, we suddenly goes in a tunnel of fairytale. Fairytales are good unless you're thinking some sort of adventure in it, like a kidnapper coming up to you and you be like
Dhuz dhuz dhuz dhuz and something like that sort of stuff. And making up scenes which we wants to see in our up coming futures. Like look thinking about your good future, and seeing yourself in good is good but  imagining yourself in the situation which if gonna happen in reality you're not gonna be the same person in the fairytale.  Just be more practical.  Because people who implements are the ones who gets gifts, surprises by their Lord. And those who live in fairytales will never be excited for the things they'll get because they'll be expecting it.  Fairytales might look strong to your imagination that time but trust me it's not healthy,  not for brains and not to live in this real struggling world. So yea I'm too giving up on this , like I'm trying to.  Because nothing is easy in the PROCESS. And of course the best part to get In to the real world's sequel is to get busy,  to accept what you're facing,  to accept the bad as well as good and the worst and most of all to step forward with every fall.
Yea? You superheroes.
Let's get started.
" with the cup of coffee in my hand
  I sat on my table with no friends
I thought and thought and lost myself
  Was driving the car of color red
  Licked my ice cream while talking to cat
  Parked my car, lied on the grass
  Starred at the moon, talked to stars
  And when I open my eyes i thought I should have not gone in my imagination that much far
  Because I allowed the bees to let swim in my coffee in that late coffee bar ". ;).
Yea?. Yea!. Imma getting out of here throwing my not so real imagination  in to the dustbin because I want to fall forward and not backward.