Revival of Powerpuff Girls

Sugar, Spice and Everything nice.

Professor Utonium in his sauce pan.. i mean in his beaker or whatever it was pour Sugar spice and Everything nice
▪Sugar Spice and Everything nice
*...sugar...... everything nice andd?? And??. Yea what's MISSING?
Spice.
Because professor knew that he have to pour Sugar, everything nice but also some Spice.. and the spice he pour was limited like it was really little bit..
But the actual scene was cutted because kids needs to see this not grownups so they make it looks easier to the kids..
But they didn't show you the ,behind the scenes where they put more spice than sweet and Everything nice... (*there is no behind the scenes but you got the point*)
Professor Utonium was a Genius as he knew that to model the Powerpuff Girls he definitely needs to pour spice for damn sure.
Because without the spice in the life how will you appreciates the teddy bears he put ... i mean **the sweetness.
Blossom ..Bubbles... Buttercup
They used to fight the evil crimes.. against mojo jojo, Gangreen Gang, Him, Fuzzy Lumpkins..... and many monsters because the Mayor got no one except Miss Bellum who was not there because mayor kinda love her or that the director did not want you to see her face but the only reason she was there was ..to open up the prickle jar...anyway.
There was the episode when Buttercup didn't take the shower and Everyone was against her regardless of what she has been doing for them.. saving the Townsville but that, didn't matter when she was stinky.
Bubbles in one of the episode, out of her love brings a baby whale in her house not knowing that it was not a good thing to do but she did not have any bad purpose, she didn't even know that what she was going was bad.. everyone was sad by the destruction
Blossom in one episode let her sisters comb her hairs little did she know...
They comb it real good.... hmmm....
They comb it that good that they later on needed to cut it down and she looked bad..really bad.. everyone laughed at her.. it was not her mistake but everyone did.
1 buttercup did take a shower *she accepted
2 bubbles realizes that her love was fine but the path she choose for love was not.. she learned from her mistake
3 blossom didn't gave up, she got back up and did her work... *sometimes you have to face the things you didn't even do. So yea.
Anddddd... we should take shower.
...that was it.
...Revival of Powerpuff Girls

_Aysha Alam