Dad I know you care, but the situation may not doing fair.

Fathers are ultimate gift of God. They love you, care for you, they scold you,  they beat you, but sometimes their attitude makes you think that ...does he even love me?. Or.     He don't even know what I'm going through.
And Dads ..they just can not pretend.  They can't let you be fool that they are Happy all the time. He tries to but he cannot. I don't know if yours are like this but mine is. 
So I thought let's check. If He loves me..i was about to talk to him about how sometimes he reacts so harsh about something so small.
I stepped forward but then I saw him for the very first time in the way I NEVER before and here you go: DAD
::saw him smiling last night
Even after all that struggles he had outside
He was too sleepy ,still focusing for their kids and wife
I observed it later by the half close door's side
Oh Dad! I know the pain you tryna hide
You know What? Sometimes it is not our Dad who doesn't understands us or nor us who are not willing to explain the pain to him but ONLY God knew.
People complain about how their parents moms and especially Dads don't understands. That's not what it is.
Whatever you think they don't understand, they will never, in the Times you want them to, in.But later on.
Because if they had understood that, the time you wanted it, you will lose the chance of proving yourself by yourself to yourself.
Because you can not ask in the Chinese restaurant about Italian food,..even if you insist. They can not. They still will tell you to leave.
So stop pushing others to understand you. Tell them, if they do. All good. If they don't. Your personality chapters on. Because now you can explore more of YOU.
For You by YOU and to You.
And talking more about Dads.
They are humans. Yes they are. They've been broken by this cruel world. As rupi kaur said that father's angriness from the starting made the daughters habitual enough to see it in other man when they grow up. Now they can handle.
And as the one of the speaker said
"What you go through is what you Grow through ".
:)

_Aysha Alam.