your sins or their fault

As we are humans. We are sinners.
We all commit sins which we wants to remove but continue doing them, . And whenever we stop at least one week , we again go for it ,knowing that it is not right. It's like sweat which kept coming even after bath.
I thought it is good to write about how we all are trying;
      My sins are like this daily summer sweat
   Keep coming even after 3rd time of bathing,  that bad
Washing it straight, still having again
I'm here trying to wipe them away
Hoping that one day I'll clear them all
For which I've been letting myself fall
I know that what ever bad happen to me, which was, I don't care whose fault was but surely is my responsibility to do something about it as Will Smith said: "your life,  your heart, your happiness is your responsibility and your responsibility alone".
There are two types of people , the ones who, whatever bad shit happen to them, they blame their sins for it and then there are those who blame others for it.
Get out of it.
Get out of, if it's your sins or anybody's fault. But it surely is your responsibility to get out of it and make a life out of the darkness.
Embrace your darkness to reach the brightness.
Everyone tries but not everyone tries again and again, not everyone get back again after every fall but we have to. Because it is our life. The sins we had done are done, do your things for your own one self. I know this world will distract us and will tell us that our sins are big enough to reach our Goals.
But all we can do is kept going after every sin. Keep washing them again and again and stop yourself for doing it. Even if you do, get back on track.
It doesn't matter whose fault it is if the glass Is broken, if it's your responsibility to fix it".
         Will Smith
And again there will be two types of people, the ones who have not reach their goals but force you to reach yours. And then there are those who have not reach their goals and don't want you to reach  yours as well.
You always have a choice what to choose and where to go.
Sins we commit on dailybases but to overcome them,  we have to control ourselves.
I said a bad word I promise I won't again, but I did, then I Overcome it again and again and again and the PROCESS  made me learn not to say it
As someone said:
Without consistency you will never finish.
No matter how hard it Gets, you have to kept going because if it only gets comfortable you will never think out of the box, if it is making you feel uncomfortable, you're gonna grow through it.
Stand for yourself because no one is gonna do it for you.
And standing for yourself does not mean going BLUNT It never means that way.
Don't figure out things the way you want them to but to what they actually are.
Accept it that the way is not straight and you're not right about everything .
Because we all are special, if we all knew every thing, we will never meet the people we meet, will never take the chances we take,  will never change the mindset we have,.
No one is professional by birth
But they can choose if they want to be.
And if they do, it is Their Responsibility to keep themselves on track.
And the one you think is his fault your life is like this,  It doesn't matter. Because it is your responsibility to fix it.
  _Aysha Alam