The Popcorn Man

As this popcorn cart passes every evening by the street and gets closer to my house i excitedly gets up to see it, at around 6 pm. I am not a popcorn lover but whenever I see this popcorn man, I remembers my childhood aim which was,
Someone asked me: "who do want to be"
And my happy 7 year old self said: "A popcorn Man"
And I don't remember what was the reaction of the person
...but the only reason I always wanted to be A popcorn man was i saw the machine doing that pat pat stuff you know that steel pan ...thing which makes you popcorn yes! That thing! and he then with his wand gives you popcorn in the plastic but that was not attractive ...
but the thing which made me want, to be A popcorn man was that he used to give the popcorns and in the return of it he gets money? Yea? That was it!. I always be like woah this uncle he gets to have so many 10 rupees everyday how rich he is oh my God ...i also want to be A popcorn man ".. But when today I saw the popcorn man ...he is no longer rich no one gets to have those just then made popcorns.. As there are other snacks..or you can say more expensive cinema  popcorns those caramel ones..yes if I were to save all that money I spent on cinemas  popcorns I could've been more rich than... umm.. aleast my parents, I did not. So these carts out there are roaming around seeking for you go guys just have those popcorns they are amazing and it reminds you of your childhood ..yea remember when you used to yell "momm!! I want popcorns get me thoosssee" yes. ..they are still there but the thing is we are grown ups and forget about it but many still like do justice with the old stuff.. to me the most expensive popcorns was Kernal Popcorns that's it.. It was ooff! The best ones and those cinema ones cannot beat it's taste... to me*.
A popcorn man says:
"It won't do any bad to your stomach ..if you eat it saying Bismillah" hopefully it won't but do check it.

_Aysha Alam