This night will pass, what hurts won't last

Rumi is an inspiration of many, many don't know who Rumi was... or Is.. like he still lives in heart of many people.
......
.. the obstacle that come in between is LOVE....of anyone.. or it's that LOVE we don't have for our own self.
Rumi had been telling in his poetries to us, he is basically and indirectly telling us to start living the way we were designed which we don't really care about...
We are spending yet not living...the moment.
We have perceptions.. like the reason we don't do stuff are either we don't like it, love it or we don't feel like, and the reason we do something and spend the time doing something creative is either we like it, we love it or we feel like ,to make it happen.
....
All which hurts including any kind of love, or attachments stopping us to lead beautifully won't last.
Rumi told us:
A night full of talking that hurts, my worst held-back secrets.
Everything has to do with loving and not loving.
This night will pass
Then we have work to do.
Whatever it is, it was there to hurt you and make you feel so down but the speaker said:
"You won't say ohh it was so easy, it's always going to be difficult".
And you are going to have great work to do for what's coming and it kinda funny how we know and don't know, how we care and don't care, all at the same time.
Whenever I read rumi's poetry i always be like bro what is written here, and how can he be so rude and that ,what English is this.
I am not sure if it's right the way I said it , it can be whole wrong but it's ok . You know it's Rumi's.
Whatever it is the dark time the dark tunnel, we sure do know that there will be light but we still quit.
There are loads of example. A person was selected by Harvard university, he was so capable, he didn't join why? Because his father died and there was his mother to live with. There come situations where life ask you . Which way?. Damn it and that is the point where it goes down if we don't ask the question why. You guys will say his mother needed him how could he leave how could? But why not because later on he did job in a multinational company where of course he usually be in abroad. Now what?. But of course he came to see his mother often. We can close it here by saying that mother can live by their child's success , they love to. But why couldn't he make it.
...oh boy He made it. Going to multinational company , visited half a world, ...not big success? .
May not ..but he made it to there ..how? He was capable and he dumbass knew his value.
Now he is respected by billions...
He is respected by billions till now.
He made it to that 5% .
Not a big deal? May not. For you.
...and we sometimes NEED the strictness.... Rumi taught this.
..
This night will pass _Rumi
What hurts won't last _Aysha
Unity makes it more beautiful to feel.
Rumi
"The eye goes blind when it only wants to see why".

_Aysha Alam