It's hidden doesn't mean it's not there.

They're quite but they didn't quit.

If you're not having proper digestion and you wanna vomit, how can you? Without having something in your tummy, you know? You gotta eat something first of all so it can come out.  So like that sometimes all it takes is acceptance. Acceptance of the things you're facing because all the things and thoughts are not to be shrinked but some are to get accepted to move FORWARD.
You gotta accept things you're worst at and then you're gonna learn them
Taking Break! Is not a bad thing, it's so fine to see where are you now and where are you heading to.
The stars are always there, always.
But if we can't see them, doesn't mean they are gone.
Your hope is hidden doesn't mean it's not there.  It is. Your skills are hidden doesn't mean it's not there.
You gotta find them.
Just like playing hide and seek. You are the seeker and these are hidden, you're not gonna win unless you find them you're not gonna get to play it again unless you try. You know?.

Breaks are never there to stop you but they are there to make you realize that you've been doing great hard work to take a break.
It is ok to have a coffee in that hour of working in order to ask yourself,  what's next.
They are quite doesn't mean they quit.
They are learning still.

_Aysha Alam