podcast with Cartoons.

It's been a while since I watch cartoons so I invited them all to share some motivational dialogues of theirs with you. Ok hello hello hello!
..: "hey it's Dorry"
: "hi Dorry excited** what you wanna tell these people who are depressed now a days "
Dorry: "when life get you down, you know what you gotta do?"
: "ummm i.."
Dorry: "just keep swimming, just keep swimming.. just keep swimming, swimming ..swimming :)"
":))amazing.. thank you dorry...and who is saying nex...t."
Timon (*from lion king): "look kid bad things happen and you can't do anything about it..right?
:" umm..righ.."
Timon: "wrong!..when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world".
: "past is in the past but it still hurts and make you cry and low"
Rafiki: "oh Yes! The past can hurt but the way i see it is you can either run from it or learn from it"
..":)oh yes rafiki you are cool..and oogway what you wanna add to this tray of motivation?"
Oogway(*from Kung fu Panda): "I just wanna say that yesterday is a history,  tomorrow is a mystery but today...is a gift that is why it is called present "
:"oogway that was it..it is so satisfying master Shifu you must have some great advice too"
Master Shifu: "if you only do what you can do, you will never be more than who you are right now:)".
: "you should be brave enough to choose more of good"
I am only brave when i have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble"
:"who is this?"
...Mufasa :)))
:"eyyyy. Ok I wanna say that I loved it when Marlin said :"the water is half empty and dorry said:" hmm..really? I'd say it's half full ".. how positive it was wow great to have you guys here ..
Po:" wait wait.. I wanna say something too.. there is always more to learn even for a master and that your real strength comes from being your best you"
Lastly Elsa: "the past is in the past..let it go":)
Thank you so much to share such beautiful sayings and letting us know that there is a lot more to care about and that ..your story may not have such a happy beginning but that doesn't make you who you are it is the rest of the story so..Who are you?
_kung fu panda.
There are more dialogues by these all movies and cartoons from which we can learn about a whole new world and that how positive it can be when it feels all negative on of my favorite quotes was from kung fu panda legends of awesomeness when Mr.ping said to Po "you know what is the secret ingredient to my soup? The secret ingredient is ...nothing ..to make something special you just have to believe it's special ".

_Aysha Alam