Exxtras.

Oh! There is an extra x in extras I'm sorry if it bothers you  but...whatsoever..
We just trash the extra ..we don't want it, don't need it..
This is an extra shirt..you take it or give it to someone who needs..*  nope you need it yourself first it was for YOU.
Here i got extra fries, want it..?*  no why don't you keep it..??
Here, look sharing is different and throwing out the extra to someone is whole different...
Emotions and reasons are different when it shifts from sharing to trashing.. is like throwing out the stuff which needs to be discard not knowing you got your broken pendant there which you loved..
Try saving extra if you want extra.
When you were discarding your clothes as your mum told you to give it to the poor and you go like ok ...m this this this this this this....and then your mom stops you and remind you that the thing you are trashing out , you may need it tomorrow.

We don't need extra and then we pray  for extra..
We don't keep extra and cry for extra.

If anyone is getting the point.. it is really helpful.
Let's take an example .. when you did not bring your pencil box to the school from where you got the stationery? Your friends...right? How? They got extras.. extra pen, pencil etc...then they get extra blessings from you.
You give extra ..you get extra.
You put extra hardwork it pays    ...you got extra marks from like  exam last year.
You got two erasers instead with the intention of sharing you discard the extra and now you lost your eraser in the times you need it....What you gotta do? Just keep wondering..
Extras are amazing ..in sports ..in gatherings.... in books..... in clothes  ....in everything.
Don't be like "how can they give me the jacket which was extra"
Respect extra and you'll get extra.

_Aysha Alam