under the hood what did you cook

You may not know how to boil an egg or make noodles
....but you do cook a lot under that hood in the dim light ...
Discussing with your ownself the recipe of becoming the one you want to be or becoming the one you think you can not be but still you try some ingredients...
Not caring about what other people will understand from the dish appearance but that you know how expensive were the ingredients and how hard it was to cook it anyway.
And then you talk all night with the dish you made which is still in making .. like you're not finished when you're talking to yourself... like it's so fantasizing. And you've cooked to be a pilot then a lover then a best human then a most kind person in the world and then you're sky diving and making the best money you cannot even count and living your each day like as if you are A new MC.Donalds branch giving yourself a  happy meal after every hour.. like it's your own.. like YOu are the Branch so you can have it .. even after every second or two.
Anyways when you're finished with the cooking under you hood in the dim lights... You uncover your face, looked up giggling at... you're the chef in making..

And saying that,  I ain't cooking under the hood but rather in reality.  ... I should

_Aysha Alam