Feminist, not a feminist

I don't know what actually they say  feminism is but what I see ..is that
When something bad happens with woman in our society ...there are two types of them. The one who says that help me because I am a woman, then the one who says don't help me because I am a woman. All they want is equality but what I see is that they just have changed the meaning of equality.  You want equality by exchanging clothes with men? That's it? Is that what you really call equality. ..you deserve more than you know in your own best interests. If God knew that you'll have the equality you want by exchanging clothes He would not have said to Cover up ourselves  .   ....equality is, when you appreciates and just want appreciation in back, when you want education ..when you want to be independent by depending upon your sincerity with no one but yourself.
I'm not a feminist nor anti-feminist but I know one thing that if  a woman cannot abbuse her mother in law her husband has no right to do so too with his mother in law, I think that is equality ,when a husband  hits his wife and still she can complain about it to him and he listens and he accepts. ... I think equality is when a husband comes back home and his wife give him dinner just in sincerity and out of love but not because it is inevitable..because it's not.
A helping hand from both sides is equality.   ..but the only banners I saw was only about clothes... like why do you think that is equality??. ...All men are dogs you say I don't know for what certain reasons you say that even I do think they are ..but are they All? They stare the way they shouldn't and  it makes us uncomfortable... but do you think exchanging clothes will help? What will it change.. nothing nor in you nor in me nor in they..
Because God firstly order MEN to look down then He orders WOMEN to Cover up themselves .
Ask equality where you can ask, where you can tell, where you can smile back..
And I pray for you to meet the gents with respect in themselves.
You are not a feminist if you stops there... with the banner in your hand shouting I will wear clothes I want..
Ask yourself if it's in your own best interest.  I know the 2nd thing that
We think that whatever a woman will do it will be like she haven't done anything.. no one will praise her..do you believe in Hard Work? Do you believe in Consistency? If you do.. look around the world and see how many woman out there... who made it because they take it .. All big boxes on their shoulders they lift them and break it with heavy load they learned more.. with no race they saved. They knew the value of a Woman and we just are stopping by the banner of clothes.
Just don't.
Valuing a woman is not devaluing a man
The end

_Aysha Alam