That Little Voice Behind

whatever I hear today, I care that it should be shared with the ones i don't personally know are dealing with what unknown...maybe it's about convincing your parent for letting you go abroad but you cannot or maybe it's about accepting your ego when it's taking too long or maybe one of you wanna say thanks but can't due to that anxiety which holds you behind.
so today let's talk about talking sometimes we regret not saying the things which should have been said but we do realize it when someone else says it ..our mind says "see it was not that difficult".  I don't know why but I do regret it more than many times but this time I decided to talk.
usually when I come from coaching or college my mom never asks me how was my day? for most of you it may not a big deal but for me I do really want my mom to ask this to me ..i really like someone asking.. yea I appreciate questions even if I don't know the answers. I search. well so I thought and thought I complained about it to God I said Allah Tala look... she loves me but whyyyyy.. so finally one day I decided.. I sat beside her and said
"mommy i came from coaching 2 mins before .. ask me how was my day.. ask me how was the test.. tell me to study..ask me on what joke i laughed today ..ask me what was today's special" she looked me and yup she did as told and then i asked "i am not complaining wrong to you am Ishe said "completely not"
so it is so easy example but whatever it is any complain or guilt you have inside against your loved one just go and talk even if you don't have that gut just try one don't  think about the result.
talk to your Dad why are you sad
talk to your brother you are not the same, just like the other
talk to your wife say yes this time you were right
talk to your child say you are not looking fine
it's struggling but mostly I do get answers even without talking beause mostly it's a misunderstanding ...my gut always reminds me.
so figure it out if it is a misunderstanding Talk TO God