A child who loved YOU.

this tree on the last page.. yes! right there is still there and was when I was so small.. roaming around and playing as if it were my homie.
So the chapter begins, when I was 6 or 7 or probably 8 years old ..early in the morning  my mom used to go to Jinnah ground almost everyday and as I was and I am in love with this lady i always followed her going and walking all alone. few days back when I came here it was a kicker for me ,...as if the tree was seeing me and asking "Do you remember me? we used to play together". and I was so focused looking at it as if I agreed to the question mark. my mom used to walk and walk and talk and talk and I ,in my world where that tree was giving me the shade and allowing me to play with those ropes hanging around it.. it was a little spooky actually way too spooky but my little self never used to get scared so easily. so I did play there.
It was amazing it was just so good that the last time I went there i wanted to go there but I think with time we not only starts scaring but also starts getting scared so easily
my little self always wanted to grow up and now I just want to be a child again.
that Child who loved you Tree and I still do. ..hoping secretly that someday you'll provide me with the shade again ..I'll come soon stay there..

my childhood memory which I believe is again added.

_Aysha Alam