high fever, low grades

"I got a D grade my temperature was high" ....whaaat?. Yup:)
Your temperature was high before? Or after the result?...
Umm.. umm..everytime.
Okk :().
This happens. Sometimes you're having a high fever ,you really wanna study but you cannot.. wait. First of all no one wanna study when they are sick. Nope but there are some superheroes out there who do because they don't wanna be sick again after seeing the bad result.. yes!
So yea they study and we too wants to anyway but whenever we try our parents and.... siblings who never wanna see us studying go like: "yooooooooo bro you're sick don't study"
And when their yooooooo echoes in the whole house, wow! Now everyone knows you're sick. Even if your siblings go out and someone ask them about you they'll be like: "oh he's sick! Like they don't want to but they will because it's You.

And whenever you'll go out anywhere your neighbors even your guard will ask you "how are you now"
Like yea I'm good but no one inside allowed me to study.. and now I'm going back to my tuition with nothing revised and when my tutor gonna ask why didn't you study.. you just have to come up with "sirrrr i was sick" and sir be like yeaaaa and do you forgets to eat? Like no bro.  I was sick so i was much more concerned to eating so yea i did.
But you cannot tell them that you were sick af to do anything. They'll not believe it. Like even if they do, they don't.
So before asking someone how their grades are so bad first ask them
Were you sick?
Like be more polite. It would be lovely and lively.
And if they say No i was not sick it means they were sick.. after the results
Either way.. they were
So yea High fever, low grades.

It is one of the reasons of bad grades.. if so, use it.

_Aysha Alam