Instagram, Facebook I hate those who hates book.

I was so much noticing that people out there are so much same and different at the same time. You know almost all of us use Instagram and almost all of us are getting rid of Facebook and how, many of us like books and how many consider just having them and how many just only like comics and how just, many read the spiritual content and how we all watch vlogs of same content from different vlogger's site of the frame. And how beautifully they all handle it differently not mixing the same content with different stories of theirs.
How it is the same and different at the same time
You know?. The mind. The culture.  The creature,  the directions are on the same but different ways.
In today's world reading books is amazing, cool, relaxing, educational.  It was also back then, but now a days, it's like the same petrol coming from the same mine to different people.
Means to say that Today's world is Social media world. Where everyone is busy making blogs, and videos and chatting, calling and whatever sort of stuff. reading books feels special in here. It gives you a out of this world  vibe.
And then there are those who hates book. And the readers. They consider them as if they're over reaching to the things of history and whatever topics they choose instead ,they choose basketball over it.
And I respect the view.  Because different stories in one way Going.
In short ,we should all respect the view of other's disliking something.
In the world of same thoughts how will you reach to the next level.
If everyone started talking about only tv who would have discovered mobiles, and if everyone started talking about only Nokia mobiles who would have discovered Android and then I phones and robots... if exits** and so much more i lack knowledge of.
The topic was Instagram Facebook I hate those who hates book...because I meant the opposite direction.
I respect those who hates book I wanna learn their view . If they have one. And if they don't.  They should start.     ...reading.
Closing it here.
_Aysha Alam.