Your Dark nights, glitter eyes.

Allah made you such beautiful why not work on HIS "you" blessing a bit more..
You know what happens when you disrespect someone no matter who they are, they are humans, they are Allah's anyway.
Khanabadosh said when you disrespect a person Allah gets angry that, how we are allowed to disrespect His humanity, no matter how much we hate a person Allah always love them because we don't know while He knows. He knows that soon someday when we'll be in some traffic in this road of life and when we won't find any way we'll call Him and say Sorry... He knows.
Khanabadosh said when Allah made us He was so happy that He ask djinns, angels and all HIS creatures to come and respect this human, everyone did but Iblees didn't so Allah got so angry because he said I'm made of fire while he is just made of clay, his arrogance turned him into Shaitan
Khanabadosh continued that when we disobey someone and when we think of ourselves as so much higher from the other person, when we are proud we are with Shaitan and Allah don't like that.
You call someone bad due to his some bad habits and stepped away like everyone else did.. Allah was watching and HE loves the person that it don't matter if you do or not, He will washes away all his bad and will make him more superior to you in terms of Good.
So when you're in those moments of life where you cry because of other people's opinions, and sobbing at nights because you feel all alone and now that you're struggling behind the clouds.. it's just because ALLAH wants you to get up and know that He do loves you and when you'll learn this you won't need anyone to cheer you up but you will cheer everyone else.
Once you are done with everyone you starts doing for everyone.
Those glitter eyes are not to waste.. Those tears are not to taste but to learn and love.
God bless you.

_Aysha Alam