Enter Yuno Gasai The Yandere

The next morning came as Rena was wide awake, but she heard something in the lobby as she jumped out of bed and ran out of her room to see what was going on.

A girl stood at the front desk ringing the bell, she had a school uniform on and held a school bag in one hand and a cellphone in the other. She saw Rena come down the stairs as she eyeballed her for a while.

Rena walked over to the desk looking back at her. "Hello, I'm Rena Ryuugu, and you are?"

The school girl looked at her and sticks her hand out after setting her bag down. "Yuno Gasai."

Rena shook Yuno's hand as she looked at her still. "Are you here for a room? But mainly how did you get in?"

Yuno looked back at the entrance as she pointed to Shion. "She opened it for me."

"Shi....you baka!" Rena said.

"What? It was cold out, so I had to let her in." Shion said walking off to the dining room.

Rena sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Okay, please hand over fifty yen for a room."

Yuno looked at her. "Fifty? Well okay." she reached into her pocket and pulled out fifty yen and handed it to Rena.

Rena took the money and handed her a set of keys. "Room thirty-one."

Yuno took the keys as she walked off up the stairs. Rena yawned a bit as she went to get some coffee from the dining room, Shion was sitting at the table with Yang sharing some fruit. Yang looked over to Rena and waved.

"Yo sleeping beauty, you're awake finally." Yang said.

Rena didn't say anything as she poured herself some coffee. "Yeah what of it?

Yang snickered. "I saw you tucking my sister to sleep in your room, it's sweet that you're taking care of her at times."

Rena turned her head away from looking at  Yang. "Y-Yeah well....she is a goof ball at times."

Yang rolled her eyes. "That's Ruby for you."

~~~

Ruby was up and about walking around the inn with Maria as the two talked about last night, Ruby was flushed in the face still as she then noticed Yuno looking at her cell phone.

Yuno put her phone away as she walked off to the dining room as she took a knife out of the kitchen area. "This will do...now lets see." She then took her phone out again reading the message. "Two people will be diary users by the end of the day....Well I should take care of them before they get their diary."

Ruby and Maria were listening to what Yuno said as the two went to the literature club where a small meeting was currently going on, Monika looked at the two as she tilts her head.

"Something wrong girls?" Monika asked walking over to them.

"UUU.....the new girl is creeping me out." Maria said.

"Yuno?" Rena asked. "How?"

Ruby looked over at Rena as well as the rest of them. "She mentioned something about taking care of two people."

"And she took a knife from the dining room..." Maria said as she hide behind Ruby.

"That doesn't sound like any thing that should be going on, maybe she needed the knife to cut chicken." Natsuki said. "She did have food right?"

Ruby shakes her head. "No, just a phone and read out loud about a diary user and taking care of them before they can do anything."

Rena thinks as she looked at Keiichi. "Kei-chan, can you watch Yuno the whole day?"

Keiichi cocked an eyebrow. "Eh? Why me?"

"Because this meeting still needs to go on baka!" Natsuki said.

Keiichi sighed and grabbed his bat. "Okay, I'll just pretend to be practicing my swings." He then walked out of the club room and saw Yuno walk out the inn.

"So what is the meeting about?" Yang asked leaning back.

Rena looked at her and the others. "I've been having these visions....and in these visions someone or something is telling me to form an alliance with everyone to prepare for a new threat."

"UUU?" Maria asked.

"Strange..." Ruby and Yang said. "We've been having these same things as well, but it's more like us from a different timeline that's been having issues with going home."

Monika cocked an eyebrow up as she was interested now. "Go on."

Rena shakes her head. "That's the thing, I can't...."

"What about you two?" Shion asked Ruby and Yang.

They simply shrug as they looked at each other. "Most of our team isn't here, we need Weiss and Blake and see if they have the same things."

"Hmm okay." Rena said.

Yumeko was in the lobby as she heard Keiichi screaming, she quickly rushed out of the inn and saw Yuno towering over him, he had cut's on his arm and legs. Yumeko picked up a few rocks and threw them at Yuno.

Yuno got hit by the rocks the Yumeko threw, as Keiichi crawled away from the crazy insane girl. Rena and the others rushed out to see what was going on. "What's going on?"

"Yuno's trying to kill me, what does it look like." Keiichi said.

Rena went inside and grabbed her cleaver from behind the desk and ran outside. "Why are you trying to kill my friend?"

Yuno looked at her and made up a sweet innocent lie. "Why would I do that?"

"Don't you lie to me." Rena said pointing her cleaver at Yuno.

"Oh but I'm not." Yuno said. "He tripped over a branch and scrapped his knee."

"LIRA!!" Rena snapped. "There are no branches out here."

Yuno scoffed as she ran her knife pointed at the huntress as she grabbed Ruby and held her with the knife to her neck. "Don't think I won't do it, Keiichi and Ruby are they next diary users, I will kill them!"

"I don't think that's a wise choice." Ruby said as she stomped on Yuno's foot and bit her hand as she dropped the knife. Ruby then headbutts Yuno in the face making her nose bleed.

Yuno growled as she punched Ruby in the face, Ruby stumbled back a few as Yumeko caught her. Rena and Yang looked at Yuno angrily, and since Rena had the sharper weapon, Yang stayed back from the clash that was about to happen.

"You whore!" Rena yelled as she ran at Yuno and swung her cleaver at her.

Yuno grabbed her knife and blocked the cleaver with it, but got punched in the gut by Rena as she spat up blood. Rena took another swing at Yuno as she missed by a long shot as she cut her hair, Yuno stumbles back as she runs at Rena again swinging her knife around at her. Rena blocked it several times as she knocked Yuno to the ground and pinned her down.

Yuno tried to struggle as she felt Rena's hands wrap around her neck chocking her, she tried to reach for the knife again but Yang kicked it away from her reach. Rena tightened her grip around Yuno's neck chocking her still as she was making sure Yuno was passed out, Keiichi slowly stood up and limped into the inn to go see Takano.

Once Yuno was passed out, Yang dragged her inside and tied her up. Rena looked over at Ruby as she cleaned her face, she smiled a bit as she looked over at Yumeko. "Thank you Yume, if you weren't out in the lobby. Keiichi would be dead and Ruby would've been next..."

Yumeko smiled a small bit. "Well, I do need to leave anyway, I don't know when I'll be back. But Rena....I had fun."

"Is this a break up?" Ruby asked sounding funny since she had a tissue over her nose.

Rena giggled a bit. "Yes Ruby, we are....but I have you now."

Yumeko looked at the huntress. "Take care of Rena okay?"

Ruby nodded as she saw Yumeko walk out of the inn with her bags, Rena looked at Ruby and hugs her gently. Ruby hugged her back as she could hear Rena crying, she gently patted Rena's back as she strokes her hand through her hair comforting her.