WAR part 2

After announcing the teams of who was going to face Cinder and Clockwork. Ruby was filled with rage and hate towards her doppelganger, they didn't know how long General Ironwood and the Atlas military would last.

"Spread out squad, remember your objective!" Ruby said as she ran off towards where Forgotten had said he saw Clockwork at.

As they all split off, Yang and the others were behind Ruby. Rena was ready to kill to imposter, but she hoped deep down that everyone would be safe.

"Ruby, Forgotten said that him and Alucard are the only ones capable of killing her, what do you think we'll do if we can't?" Blake asked.

"We'll tire her out and then figure what to do." Ruby said.

"And what about the Grimm?" Weiss asked looking at her. "I mean sure we haven't ran into any. But they'll be sure to surround us."

"Leave them to us." Mion said. "You just focus on the asshole."

"Just be careful, the Grimm don't play around." Yang said.

Rena's eyes changed as she gritted her teeth. "Mi, Shi..Keiichi, let's go into the forest ahead of team RWBY. We'll stall the Grimm from coming anywhere near them."

"Understood." Shion said.

Rena, Shion, Mion and Keiichi had split off from team RWBY, as the went into the forest. Ruby looked ahead as she could see red stains on the ground and trees.

"We're getting close." Yang said. "I've got a sinking feeling in my gut..."

"Just be ready for anything." Ruby said.

~~~

Clockwork had finally killed Ironwood and the military with a bit of help from Sugimoto, she grinned as she stomped on Ironwood's corpse. "AHAHAHA! That's what you get for trying to over power me you fool!"

Sugimoto snarled as he picked up a small scent a sweet scent of roses. "Boss...we've got incoming." He may be a mutated Grimm now, but he could still speak.

Clockwork grinned as she could feel her connection she had with her two half sisters. "Ara ara, it's them...team RWBY has finally shown up."

Sugimoto was ready to attack but was stopped, Clockwork walked in front of him. "Sit this out Sugimoto...leave them to me. However I don't think they've came alone, search to forest. It's likely they have a second group waiting to flank us."

Sugimoto nodded as he ran off into the forest, right after he did that. Team RWBY had shown up, they stood there looking at Clockwork.

"Welcome, ladies..to your doom." Clockwork said sinisterly. "I am your sister...it's so glad to see you, Ruby....Yang."

"You're no sister of ours!" Yang snapped as her eyes went red with rage.

"Oh, feisty." Clockwork said. "Perhaps I should just eat you first Yang. I bet you're spicy."

"Like hell!" Yang yelled as she ran at her first.

"Yang wait!" Weiss said.

Clockwork grins as she stopped time with her semblance. "So, the hot head charged in first? Well now, perhaps I should take something of hers." She then grabbed her scythe as she grinned again.

Everything was still at a stand still for a moment, until time resume. Yang threw a punch at Clockwork and missed, she looked around for the imposter until she looked up.

"W-What? How?" Yang asked.

"DINNER TIME!" Clockwork yelled as she swung her scythe down onto Yang cutting her arm clean off. "Oops, did I do a uh-oh? AHAHA!"