WAR part 5

Akame had helped Qrow, Zero Two and Astolfo get free from the villains. However, since she had done that, Akame had dealt with them on her own. And when she had finished and returned to the Night Raid hide out, she had ran into someone she didn't know. It was none other then Sosuke Aizen.

"How do you know my name?" Akame asked as she glared at Aizen. "What did you do to my friends?"

Aizen smirked as he approached the assassin. "I've took care of them with ease...and you will be joining them very soon."

Akame gritted her teeth as she drew her cursed sword out of the holder. "I'll kill you before you can lay a finger on me."

Aizen chuckled as he glared at her. "Oh but my dear....you see, I wasn't the only one who had done this job alone..."

Akame cocked an eyebrow up wondering what Aizen was talking about, she didn't see anyone else around. Or so she thought, a ki blast came firing down towards her as it hit Akame.

A figure came flying down from the sky as they landed behind Akame. "Filthy mortal, you challenge a God, know your place!"

"Ah...welcome back Black, how was the extraction?" Aizen asked.

"Tch, don't get me started Aizen. I don't see how this will help me with the zero mortal plan." Black said as he then glared at Akame. "You mortal's are a real pain in my side, that's why killing your friends first was easy....they couldn't handle my Godly power."

Akame stood her ground, despite being injured from the ki blast Black had fired at her. She spits some blood onto the ground as she let out a long sigh, she glared at the two before smirking. "Well then, I guess I have no choice in the matter..."

~~~

The Grimm were over running the inn, as Revy was going away trigger happy killing them left and right smirking as she had put bullets into the Grimm.

However all over the world, there were other people fighting the army of Grimm that appeared out of no where, one particular group was the UA High. Deku, and the others were helping the pro heroes with the Grimm outbreak.

"They just keep coming." Uraraka said. "Mt. Lady, can you see where they're coming from?"

Mt. Lady was towering over them as she looked onward. "No, I don't see where, I just see more coming."

Bakugo scoffed as he slammed some down blowing them up. "DIE!"

Suddenly all the Grimm that was coming towards them were blow to pieces as a bald man in a yellow outfit stood there. "Geez, can't I get a break?"

"He...he took them out with one punch." All Might said. "Young man, who are you?"

"Me? I'm just a hero for fun...the names Saitama." Saitama said. "There's a group of heroes gathered around, every hero across the world is gathered there..."

"We should go, the more heroes the more we can win  this." Deku said.

"Good thinking young Midoriya." All Might said.

Saitama shrugs his shoulders. "Alright, follow me then."

Back at the inn, Qrow punched the wall and gritted his teeth. He was clearly angry at what he head. "That bastard...she kidnapped Ruby, Forgotten..isn't there anything you can do?"

Forgotten didn't say anything as he glanced at Rena and back to Qrow. "I can...but it will require a sacrifice."

Rena looked at him and over to Qrow. "Then let me....let me be that sacrifice. I'll save Ruby."

"Rena you can't, you know what Forgotten said about that other timeline." Weiss said.

"I don't care." Rena said as she clinches her fist. "Scarlet is going to pay for what she's done, we all die. It may not be now, it may not be later...but death comes for us when we least expect it. I'll do this job my own, for the sake of saving Ruby and keeping her out of harms way."

"Hmph, I see...well then." Forgotten said as he crossed his arms. "First we need to cut the Grimm down to where there would be less of them."

~~~

Giant Grimm started to appear as the Leviathan rose up from the ocean, followed by the Wyvern awaking from it's slumber. More Grimm started to appear near the ocean as a massive tidal wave formed washing past the small Grimm on the land.

"Whoa, what's this?" Zero Two asked as she noticed it. "A new Grimm?"

"Don't think so, whatever it is. It's drawing the Grimm near it."  A familiar voice said.

Blake and Weiss turned to the voice as they saw team JNPR. "Pyrrha! You all made it through this chaos...please tell me Beacon is standing still."

"Hello, and it is on it's last legs as we speak...where's Yang?" Pyrrha asked.

"And where's Ruby?" Nora asked.

"Yang's unconscious....Ruby's been kidnapped." Blake said.

Suddenly the ground shook as the Inn wobbled and creeks, Zero Two looked out again and saw a massive creature standing in the ocean. Her jaw dropped as she was speechless as well.

The creature shrieked and roared loudly as it glanced around at the Grimm surrounding it, it's tail swayed back and forth as it hit the Leviathan in the side. The monster roars again as it's fin plates started the glow blue as it soon spat fire from it's mouth at the Grimm.

"The King of the monsters..Godzilla."  Connor said. "My research on this monster has stated back to 1954...However, he seems to not be hostile towards humans."

"So he's helping us then?" Rena asked.

"Correct." Connor said. "Every part of the world is facing this Grimm outbreak war....however, my censors indicate that there's a heroes group being formed by every hero from all over to world."

"You mean there's more? Huh, who knew." Jaune said.

Suddenly Akame came crashing through the roof of the inn, she was battle damaged and bloody. "D-Damn it..."

"Akame?! Okay what's going on here?" Esdeath asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Aizen asked as he was over the hole in the roof Akame came through. "This war is going to end all mortal kind...am I right Black?"

"Of course." Goku Black said as he smirked. "All you mortal's will die by the hands of a God, you should be pleased by this."

"Black.....so you're behind this." Forgotten said glaring at him. "Should've known....."

"Oh ho, if it isn't the God of death, how interesting." Goku Black said with a grin. "Killing you with these mortal's will be fascinating."

"Rena, go quick...leave them to us." Qrow said as Forgotten already had a path opened for Rena to take.

Rena looked at it and didn't hesitate as she grabbed her cleaver and jumped through it leaving the others behind. Forgotten soon closed the path so Black or Aizen wouldn't follow her, both villains grinned as they looked at the bunch inside the inn.