SOS Brigade

After things had turned back to normal, everything was going smoothly for the most part expect. Ruby was still missing which was strange, no one knew where she went or what happened to her. However a new club group had arrived at the inn, unknown to Rena and the others on who the members were.

"What's up with the new club?" Sayori asked as she looked at the door that was next to the Literature Club. "The president of that club hasn't came out for anything."

Zero Two shrugs her shoulder as she was pours some honey on a piece of bread before eating it. "Beats me, I heard shouting from the room earlier."

Rena walked over to the door and knocked on it, she could hear muffled voices inside as the door opened up. A red head in a bunny girl outfit stood there looking at Rena and went red as she noticed she was still in  her outfit. "U-Uh....yes?"

"Rena Ryuugu, I'm the owner of this inn...I'm not to fond of people coming in without my knowledge, who are you? And who else is in the room?" Rena asked.

"Oh...I'm Mikuru Asahina, sorry for the intrusion...but Ms. Suzumiya found the room and made it into the SOS Brigade club room." Mikuru said. "Her name is Haruhi Suzumiya...and there's three others as well. Kyon, Yuki Nagato and Itsuki Koizumi...we followed Suzumiya here, since it was her orders to come."

Rena cocked an eyebrow up as she looked past Mikuru and over at Haruhi who was typing away at a computer. "What's the hold up Mikuru? Where's the tea?"

"Oh uh...someone's here to see you." Mikuru said as she stepped out of the way letting Rena walk inside.

Haruhi wasn't listening as she was trying to promote her club on the computer, however Kyon and the other two noticed Rena walk inside as they stared at her for a moment before seeing her approach Haruhi.

Koizumi stood up as he put his arm in front of Rena. "That wouldn't be wise, stopping Ms. Suzumiya from what she is doing will only make things worse then it already is."

Rena glared at the esper as she had those eyes, she didn't say anything to him as she moved past Koizumi and stood next to Haruhi. "Haruhi Suzumiya...you have not registered to be here at the inn, do so now or be kicked out."

Haruhi stopped typing as she gave a dumbfounded look as she looked at Rena. "Kyon take care of that will ya?"

Kyon didn't say anything as he was getting a strange feeling from Rena, he wasn't the only one who was getting this feeling though, Mikuru, Nagato and Koizumi were as well. Haurhi just went back to typing until Rena unplugged the computer deleting all the unsaved work Haurhi didn't save.

"Hey! What's the big idea!" Haurhi yelled raising her voice at Rena. "Do you have any idea what you've done?!"

Rena slams her fist onto the desk. "Now you listen here you little brat! You never registered for a room, let alone walk in through the front doors. Get off your lazy ass and get out! Or I'll ban you from this inn for life!"

Haruhi was speechless as her eyes widen she was looking directly into Rena's eyes though, her eyes hadn't changed. They were still that same shape she'd have if someone pissed her off, Haurhi stood up from the desk as she walked away from Rena, she grabbed her coat and bag as she looked over at Kyon and the other three.

"I'll be back....someone just get us into the system." Haruhi said as she walked out of the room.

~~~

Rena was annoyed and angry that someone like Haruhi was able to slip into the inn without anyone noticing until the last moment, she crossed her arms and plops down onto the sofa in the lobby she mumbled under her breath as she saw Revy walking in after throwing a cigarette outside.