WAR part 7 (Final)

Forgotten had taken down Zamasu, while Esdeath had also taken care of Aizen. However things were starting to feel a little off, as if something else was going to happen.

"Something doesn't seem right..." Jaune said. "Isn't this all supposed to be over with?"

Weiss shakes her head as she looked around more. "No, something is really off."

"Congrats...you've figured out the puzzle..." Salem said as she was standing in front of the inn. "However, you're all too late."

"YOU!" Forgotten said. "I remember you all to well...."

"If you lay a finger on Ruby, you're dead meat!" Qrow growled.

"Oh? But I'm not the one though." Salem said as she snapped her fingers.

Suddenly a visual imagine of where Scarlet was at with Ruby had appeared. "There, the huntress you all have put faith into...is about to lose what's precious to her."

"Ruby!" Pyrrha yelled. "Hold on! Rena's coming!"

Salem smirked as she crossed her arms. "You can see in, but it's no use...they can't hear you."

"Monster." Akame said. "Why are you doing all this?"

"She's after Ruby's silver eyes...that's why." Qrow said. "Ruby's eyes hold a special power within them, if she gets her hands on Ruby's eyes..we're all doomed."

Akame scoffed as aimed her cursed sword at Salem. "I'll kill her."

"Ara ara, that wouldn't be wise." A female voice spoke as a figure stepped out from the shadows. "It's been a long time...Forgotten."

"Kurumi...." Forgotten said. "You've joined forces with Salem of all people...I should've know...killing me and my brother wasn't good enough for you was it?"

Weiss looked at Kurumi as she then looked back at Forgotten, she then glanced over at the image still being played.

"What do you mean that won't be wise?" Akame asked.

"Salem is immortal, if you kill her..she'll just come back." Qrow said.

~~~

Ruby was tied up tightly as she struggled, trying to get free. Her eyes looked around for her doppelganger but didn't see her, not yet at least.

Scarlet slowly approached her from behind as she smirked, she slowly slid her finger across Ruby's neck as she walked around her. "Such pity...we could've been one from the start..but you chose to pick death over joining up with me."

Ruby glared at her. "Like I'd betray my friends! I rather be dead then anything."

Scarlet laughed as she leaned in close to her sister. "My dear sister...that's why I'm here, that's why we're here in my world I created." She then stepped back as she held out her arms. "This place was created to torture you Ruby..."

Ruby growled as she struggled more. "Why do you have to kill so many people?! You can be so much more then evil Scarlet, you can be on the side of good and help take down Salem..."

Scarlet slapped her across the face as she lifted her chin up in her hand. "My mother gave me life...you think I would kill her? Don't make me laugh, only a fool would do something like that."

Ruby spits in her face and grins, only to get gut punched which caused her to vomit blood. "Gahh! Y-You..."

Scarlet snickered as she looked at Ruby more. "All I want from you...is your eyes Ruby...and then you can die."