Christmas celebration

After Ruby had confessed her love for Rena, Weiss and Blake had shown up at the inn surprised to see what was going on, and it was a few days before Christmas as well.

Christmas Eve, Rena and Ruby were decorating the inn for Christmas. Yang, Shion and the others were also helping.

Yuri and Sayori were setting up the Christmas tree in the lobby. It was a big tree, luckily Vamp was around to help them. Natsuki made Christmas cookies as she had set them out to cool down, Zero Two had also helped as she made the outside of the inn decorative.

Keiichi looked around amazed. "Whoa, look at that...isn't it beautiful?"

Mion nodded her head in agreement. "Mmhm, and guess what Kei Chan?"

Keiichi looked at her cocking an eyebrow. "What?"

Mion turned around as she snickered. "Close your eyes Kei Chan."

Keiichi shrugs and closes his eyes. Mion smiled as she stripped out of her current clothing as she had a Santa dress under it, she grabbed her Santa hat and put it on her head. Rika came over and helped her with the boots and gloves, after that was done Rika ran off to help the others with decorations.

"Okay Keiichi." Mion said. "You can open your eyes now." She then turned around and blushed a little hoping what she had on was worth the money she had used to buy it.

Keiichi opened his eyes seeing Mion in her Christmas outfit, he was speechless but had a small nose bleed as he just stares at her. "I-I....uh."

Mion noticed as she blushed more. "W-Well what do you think? I bought this the other day."

Keiichi wipes his nose and smiled. "It looks great Mion, you look lovely."

Mion smiled as she kissed him, there was a mistletoe above the two. As for who put it there, that was unknown, Rena looked over at the two and smiled as she walked over to Maria as she was helping Ruby with ribbons. "HAUU~ So cute, look at the ribbons. Ruby where are you going to put all of them at?"

Ruby looked up at her as she showed a small map. "I had this made, Connor made it for me. Each red mark is where the ribbons will go at, but Maria said that Beatrice could help us decorate. Bu I haven't see the golden witch around."

"UUU, she'll be here Ruby. Beatrice is busy with Battler at the moment." Maria said.

~~~

-Timeskip of Chibi Beatrice and Chibi Battler playing chess-

Beatrice arrived to the inn as she looked at how much was done, she noticed the ribbons as she picked them up and used her powers to place them up to where the map had shown for them to be at.

"That's done." Beatrice said. "What else is there to do?"

"Garland is next Lady Beatrice." Rika said as she walked up next to her.

"Ara ara." Beatrice said. "If it isn't Rika Furude, I do say...you look a lot like Bernkastel."

"Ni?" Rika asked. "Ah yes...we do look the same." She then looked down as the tone of her voice changed. "But to be honest, we are the same Lady Beatrice."

Beatrice looked at her still. "I see, so the Christmas garland is the only thing that needs to be placed up?"

Rika nodded her head. "Yes, after that's done everything will be ready for Christmas day."

Beatrice helped Rika place the garland up around the inside of the inn. Once that was done, Beatrice took her leave as Rika walked off to the dining room. Satoko and the others were in the back making a Christmas cake and fruit cake, Sayori walked in as she smelt the air smelling to food. "Mm, it smells good."