J̶̲̥͖̑͌͛̽u̴̘̹̞͊͠š̷̜̤̑̿̚t̵͖̺̅ ̵̯͈̎Ḿ̴̢̦̰o̵̜̓̃͂̂ǹ̶̩̒i̵̭̗̕k̶͎̉̇̐̀a̸̤͛́

Beatrice had Rena read the book on who Forgotten was, Rena began to put the puzzle together shortly after as she was ready to go back to the inn.

Unaware to the others, Monika was sitting in the club room on the computer as she had a command file opened. She began changing files descriptions, but what was odd was the files had the names of every person who was at the Ryuugu inn, including  her fellow clubmates.

"Now then..lets see what to do here..." Monika said. "Ah I know exactly what to do, they won't suspect a thing." She then began changing the text in the file as she grinned widely. "P̷̱̲̦̏̒̀̀e̵͈͆͛̈r̴̦̒f̸͖͓͋é̸̠͐̀͝c̶̖͑̅t̶̙͎͊̿̽͝,̵̣̍̈́̋ ̶͖̖̣̀͑͝ñ̴̘͆̿̚ò̴̥̆͜w̸̮̲͈̩̋̍̌ ̴̡̞̼̇t̴̖͇͍̺͂̀͗ǫ̵̦̬̹͋̑͋ ̴̯̹̜́͝w̵̳͍̓a̷̲͍̮̫̓̄̑͠i̸͜͝t̶̢̩͌͐̀"

Coming down the stairs was Mion as she was pale in the face and had bags under her eyes, she held Shion's taser in her hand as she approached the library. Sliding the door open she walked in and looked around seeing no one in sight as she closed the door shut soon after, she sat down by one of the tables and held the taser up to her neck and used it.

Monika was in the clubroom still seeing Mion's file be erased. "Ah~ One down, and many more to go...now shall I have Keiichi be next? Or maybe Yuri?" She carefully scanned the files as she clicked on Satoko's  file as she began typing away. "Death by bathtub drowning, and the best part is....N̸͙̲̣̰̅͑́o̶̝̹̲̠̍ ̵̢̖͇̈́̃͋̚ọ̸͌͒n̸̫̼̞͐͆è̴̖ ̶̬̽̀̑͌ẁ̸̠̣̻i̴̧͓̳̘̔l̷̯̰̿̀͆̔l̸̬̘͙̩̀̂̽͌ ̷͍̈́t̵̪͇̰̑́̓h̴̰̅́́ì̵̼̾́ņ̸̥̌̅k̶͍̳͘ ̴̨̲̦͌̕ī̵̧̻͓̾̕t̸͕͆̉̚'̵̮̼̇̆͒ͅs̵̡̹͈̃̑ ̵̨͚̳͕͂̂͛̕m̶̋̕̕͜e̷̹̥̬͕͂͆͛.̸̨̤̹̀́̏͠"

Hanyu watched Monika from the shadows of the room as she was invisible to the club president, she began to watch her more as she heard what she said. She had to tell Rika, but was afraid if she moved from that spot, Monika would have Rika be next. "I'm sorry Rika, I can't come at this moment in time."

The moment Monika had changed Satoko's file, right on queue Satoko was in the bath. The water running still as she goes under. Bubbles rose up to the surface of the tub as they finally stopped, Rika wasn't in the room either, so she was unaware of what had happened. The water overflowed and poured out of the bath and onto the bathroom floor, Monika grinned seeing her file vanish.

"Now then, lets get rid of everyone else." Monika said as she began typing away on everyone's file left and right, the only one she couldn't activate was Rika's or Rena's which was odd. Even for the club president, she tried to activate the files she tried to delete them but found that they popped back up. "Ņ̵̲͚͆ò̵̹̹̲,̴̪́̉̏̂ ̷̩͆t̵̡̩̬̰͆͗̎h̶̛̹͖̊͠i̴͓̦̒̑s̸̺̳̍̐̀̓ ̸͙͇̲̮̅̋͠͝į̵̹̘͋̂̅͐s̶̻̦̜͍͑̂̍ ̶͖̔̇̐͘i̶͎͓̥͐͘m̴͈̱̌̈̂͛p̶͎̭̀̈̓̇ō̸͎͎̜̔̅s̸͖̦͊͝ͅş̸̪͈͑̇̀̀ͅí̷͍̏̍̕b̴̢͉̽̀̽ľ̷̪͉̖̫̾ë̵̡̻̙̖̉!̶̢̳̋̓ ̷̰̙̐͘D̷̖̊͊͒̃ȩ̴̢̧̳̀̏́̕l̴̗̈́ȇ̵̢̘̼̻t̸̡̖̽̈́e̷̫̹̓,̸̙̓͝ ̶̳́͂̊d̴̖̲̰͋e̵͔̲̊l̷̗̠͚͚͆̈́́e̴̦̟̮̋̓͗̿t̵̨͇̅̾͋ͅĕ̸͉͌͑͝,̸̗̩͇̒̚͜ ̵̘̥͇͛ͅď̵͈̬̎̍è̴͈̥̰̮͑̕l̴͇͎͔̫̂͐͆ȩ̵͕̾t̸̻͇̀̾͗̎ȇ̷̮̏̕͝ͅ!̵̥̈́̈̑"

Everyone expect for the two Monika couldn't delete began dying left and right, Rika soon started to take notice as she looked around the inn for Hanyu. "Hanyu, where are  you?"

Hanyu didn't answer Rika as she watched Monika still, she noticed how she began to become more corrupt, Hanyu began biting her nails and shaking. "This isn't good, I need to get to Rika and tell her who's doing all of this."

Monika slammed her fist onto the table. "I can't delete their files, or trash them, Tch....I guess I have no other choice, but to take this out with physical contact...but how to get rid of Rika? O̴̟̣̊̽̈́h̸̭̖̊͠ ̵͔̼͛̏I̷̺͍͙͉͂ ̵̖͂̈́́ǩ̶̰͇̥n̸͖͓͉͌̈o̴̼͗̈́̕͠w̶̨̯͗͠,̸̰̀̀́͐ ̶̣̇̀́̌k̷̞̋̀͘̕n̶̨̹͚̤̍͂͘ó̸̭̘͚̤͂̓́c̸͖͇̟͗͌ͅk̶̜͌̃ ̴͔͖̀̾̈́͜ỏ̴̼͔̯͖̓̅͠u̵͎͛ẗ̸̢́̃͌ ̷͉̣̈ͅͅg̶̢͚̀a̷̡̙̽s̷̘̞̃͜ͅ ̶͚̭̇̑͜ā̷̖͑́͝n̷̖̂d̶͓͈͝ ̶̞̠̇̒̕s̴̱̲̭͑̔̅̕t̶̰͊̑͘a̵̪̣͛͝b̵̭̺̲̐ḃ̷̢̛̰̱ḭ̷͒̊͘n̸̹̰̙̝͋͌́ģ̷̾̀͠ ̷̛̥͂͜h̶̬̦̖̠̀e̵͚̞̥͗͒͘r̵͍̔̊̌̅ ̸̩̎w̷̩͕̘͂͝ͅǐ̸̡̛̟̭̒t̵͈̜̎͊̄ͅh̷̟̰̯̀̈́͘͝ ̸̳̮̃̀͝Ÿ̸͖̗͔̟́̄u̸̧̡̯͐͊̏r̴͈̮͗̆̓͐i̶̘̣̯͗'̵̢̭̮͑͝ş̸͕̟̈́̄̈́̔ ̵̖̗̖͠ḳ̵̡̨̛̑̋n̷̢̖̘̙̽̈́̋̐i̸̧̮͍̱̐̅̿̋f̷̡̦̺̝̊̒͝ė̷̡͔̼.̷̨͉̙͓̌͘"

~𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐼𝓃𝓃~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara