WAR part 4

Esdeath thought she had killed Scarlet, only to realize soon after she failed to do so. Rena was then gut punched which ended up in her being unconscious, after that happened.  Ruby was soon kidnapped by Scarlet, now they had to find out where she was and save here...but else where Cinder had a trap all set for the others.

Qroe glared at Cinder and was about to attack her, Emerald blocked him from doing so as she kneed him in the face sending the drunken man back. "Stay away from Cinder, you won't get in our way."

Qrow stumbled to his feet as he looked at Astolfo. "Astolfo, can you do anything?"

Astolfo shakes his head. "I would, but they took my weapon...sorry Qrow."

"We've got you right where we want you at." Mercury said as he walked over to Qrow. "You're going to tell us where exactly red is...and maybe we won't kill you."

"Please, don't you think you're being too easy on them?" Adam asked as he pointed his sword at Zero Two. "I say we take care of the girl first."

"You lay a finger on me, and you just might lose something." Zero Two said glaring at Adam.

"Oh I'm so scared." Emerald said.

Suddenly a girl with long black hair came jumping out of the trees behind the Fang as she sliced their heads off, Qrow though this was Raven though. "Raven your....wait, you're not Raven."

The girl turned around as she brushed her air from her face. "No, I'm Akame...Night Raid sent me here to assist." She looked over at Adam and then at Mercury, Cinder and Emerald. "Which one of you is Cinder Fall?"

"She is." Astolfo said pointing to Cinder.

Akame approached Cinder as she slowly drew her sword out. "Let these three go, your fight is with me."

"And if we don't?" Cinder asked glaring at the newcomer.

Akame pointed to the dead Fang soldiers.  "Then you all will end up like them, instant death."

~~~

Adam didn't believe that the Fang were killed instantly but however, he wasn't going to let the captives go. He glared at Akame as he gripped his sword tightly, Cinder just scoffed not buying it.

"You're bluffing, you couldn't have killed them so easily." Cinder said.

"Am I though?" Akame asked as she could tell Adam was coming right at her, she jumped over him and since he had his back turned to her. Akame slashed at his back and slid her sword back into it's holder. "My sword is a curse, once the blade touches it's enemy....they will be poisoned instantly...which leads to instant death."

Adam winched in pain soon after as black marks spread throughout his body. "W-What the?"

Akame turned her back to the Faunus as she turned her head. "Still think I'm bluffing?"

Cinder gritted her teeth a bit as she looked at Adam. "Hurry up and kill her!"

Akame smirked a bit. "That's not very wise..."

Adam slowly reached for his sword, but soon collapsed onto the ground. Emerald and Mercury were shocked by this, as Cinder scoffed again. "Tch, then I'll have to deal with you myself!"

"Cinder wait don't." Emerald said.

Cinder ignored Emerald as she went to attack Akame, she threw fire blast at her but Akame blocked it with her sword. She then went in to cut Cinder, but Mercury jumped in the way and kicked Akame away from Cinder.

"No one asked you to stop me." Cinder said.

Qrow looked at Akame as he then looked at Astolfo and Zero Two. "You two, go back to the inn. Help them with the Grimm, I'll help Akame."

"No, you go as well, I can deal with them." Akame said as she ran at Cinder.

Qrow was about to say something, but nodded his head. He followed Zero Two and Astolfo back to the Ryuugu inn leaving Akame behind.

"Now then, you three are facing me." Akame said.

Cinder smirked as she looks at her. "Well then, don't disappoint."

~~~

Cinder, Emerald and Mercury all tried to ambush Akame but failed. As the assassin sweep kicks them off their feet and makes quick work of them.

"Your fate is sealed." Akame said as she cuts at them. "Your deaths will be the your end."

"Damn it...you little.." Emerald said before her vision went blurry.

Cinder and Mercury noticed the same marks on their bodies and Emerald's. Akame kicked Cinder down onto the ground and steps on her.

"My job's done, killing you three was my task, now I have a new one..." Akame said before she stabbed her sword into Cinder.

"Gahh....d-damn it.." Cinder said taking her last breath.

Akame pulled her sword out of the wound and swings it splattering the blood onto the ground, she put the sword back into the holder as she looked over towards the inn. "This war is going to end up changing things...I must go tell the others before I get more involved."

Akame ran off and headed back to Night Raid, only to find the hide out had been blown up into pieces. There was no sign of Mine or the other members of Night Raid, Akame had thought this was the job of Esdeath.

However, to Akame's surprise, Esdeath was not the one who did it. The silhouette standing before her turned their head and noticed Akame soon after as they slowly turned around. "Hello Akame...my name is Sosuke Aizen...and I'm going to end your life slow and painfully."