Chibi Special 2

After being chibified by Monika, everyone was starting to do weird but silly things which was strange to see by others. But Ruby, Sayori, Maria and Satoko dawned the junior deceive outfits. After Qrow had explained what had happened.

"We're doomed..." Yang and Qrow said as they face palmed.

Inside the inn, a mysterious black figure popped out of nowhere becoming visible soon after. "Hmm....what's this? Something's changed here."

Mion came walking by as she noticed the man, as she nods. "Yep...even the God of Death is effected by the chibification..." She then proceeded to walk away towards the dining room.

Forgotten cocked an eyebrow up as he over heard what Mion said. "....Seems like I need to find out who did this, and fix it...."

The moment Forgotten began walking around, Monika stayed hidden in the club room as she was trying to fix it herself. "Come on, there has to be something here that's worth using."

Natsuki was still in the club room as she was tapping her foot. "Hurry up Monika, I don't want to stay like this forever you know?"

Monika ignored Natsuki as she was focused on the computer and was busy typing away on the keyboard at a fast speed, her eyes scanning the monitor screen.

~~~

Shion and the others  were watching Weiss make snow fall from the sky, however three people lurked behind a tree as one poked their heads from behind it.

"They think they can change our appearances with ease? HA! I'll show them...when I Cinder Fall takes what's rightfully mine!" Cinder said as she laughed. "MWHAHAHA!"

A mute girl with pink and brow hair and eyes held up a sign as it had writing on it. "Yeah, but what about Ruby? Isn't she already gone?"

Cinder stopped laughing as she looked at her. "Curse you Neo, always thinking ahead of the plan."

Neo smiled as she clapped her hands happily, she then saw a snowball coming right towards them as she moved Emerald in the way of it using her to block it.

"He-" Emerald said as she was cut off. "Oof." She then fell over onto the ground after.

~~~

Ruby and the junior detective squad had returned to the inn as they had Roman Torchwick tied up, Sayori pulled at her fake mustache as she glared at Trochwick. "We found the culprit!"

Roman was confused as he looked at the girls. "Culprit? What did I do?"

"You know exactly what you did." Maria said as she tied the rope tighter around him." She then pushed him towards Qrow as she stood proudly. "We have the criminal."

Qrow looked at Torchwick and then at them. "Good job, now where's Ruby?"

Ruby was sneaking around as she came across a blue police box, curious she went inside the box as it soon disappeared. Maria and the others were looking for her but couldn't find Ruby anywehere, however Forgotten had noticed what happened, but he simply shrugged and went to find what caused the world to be chibified.

Monika was soon able to fix her mistake as she hacked into the computer more, going into the deep web using her powers to slowly fix everything she messed up on. Everything began to slowly turn back to normal, for the most part expect for the whereabouts on where Ruby had went off to.