Black Lagoon

Yumeko left the Ryuugu inn after Rena dealt with Yuno, She was tied up and held for questioning by Connor the android shortly after.

"Answer the question." Connor said. "Did you, or did you not try to kill Mr. Maebara and Ms. Rose?"

"And I told you." Yuno said struggling to break free from the chair and hand cuffs. "I was doing what I had seen on my diary."

"You mean your cell phone?" Oishi asked walking into the room holding it up. "It be a shame if I broke it, now what are the chances of that?"

"No don't!" Yuno yelled at him. "Don't break it!"

"Now we're getting somewhere." Oishi said with a sly smirk. "She's all yours Connor."

"Thank you detective Oishi." Connor said seeing him walk out of the room. "What is so important that you must keep your cell phone from breaking?"

"I want to see my Yuki, I won't be able to see him if I'm dead." Yuno said. "If a diary user's diary breaks their future will be changed, meaning they will also die."

"Interesting." Connor said. "Did you catch all that?"

"We did." Mion said. "Yuno Gasai, you will be under surveillance in Hinamizawa's police station."

"W-What! No you can't, I have to wait for my darling Yuki!" Yuno snapped. "You can't hold me prisoner!"

"We can, and we will." Connor said. "You are under arrest for attempted murder."

~~~

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Ruby being chased by Chibi Rena-

Rena was in her room brushing her hair and humming as she looked in the mirror and saw the shadow person. "Oh? So you're back.'

"For now yes, but since I am only making myself visible to you....I must tell you this now Rena Ryuugu." Forgotten said still not letting Rena know who he is. "I am going to be taking part in a tournament that will be held in another universe, the being I told you of is getting stronger."

Rena stopped brushing her hair as she put the hair brush down. "I see.....So you're planning on stopping them?"

"That is correct." Forgotten said. "I have been watching them for a long while, and seeing that I might be the only one to stop them before they can reach this world. I must do what I can to stall for time, until you gather allies."

Rena sighed. "And are you sure that they aren't even in this world?"

"As far as I am aware of, they are not." Forgotten said.

Rena looked down at her hands. "Tell me something.....why can't I know of your name?"

"It is best you don't." Forgotten said. "In due time you will know, but not at this moment. I have to prepare myself for when the tournament starts."

Rena looked up again as she closed her eyes. "Okay."

Forgotten was gone as Rena stood up and walked out of her room and down to the lobby, she saw Ruby and Maria playing patty cake as she smiled a little bit. "HAUU~!"

"UUU! Hi Rena." Maria said waving to her.

Ruby waved to her as well as she smiled. "Oh by the way Rena, there's a phone call for you."

"Oh?" Rena asked walking over to the front desk picking the phone up. "Rena speaking."

"Hey this it Rock, do you have a room that can hold four people?" Rock asked clarifying who he was.