Aftermath-8

Louis: They've gotten closer Y/N.

You: We're almost back to the school.

Louis: We aren't going to have enough time.

You: Louis, we'll be fine.

Louis: What if we can't get in?

You: Holy shit! Do you ever stop talking?

Louis: I'm just scared, and I'm panicking.

You: Fear clears the mind. Panic clouds it.

Louis: Batman?

You: Yes, Batman.

------------------------

Violet: Willy! How are things?

Willy: Not looking good. Walkers have started swarming the gate.

Violet: Can we clear them out a little?

Willy: Can't get out.

Violet: I can jump the wall.

Willy: Not unless you want to get eaten.

Violet: Damnit.

AJ: They'll be fine Violet.

Violet: Where's Clem?

AJ: In our room.

Violet: Keep her there. This'll throw her into a panic.

AJ: Ok.

------------------------

Louis: There's the- Shit.

You: Shit is right.

The outside of the school is surrounded by Walkers about two thick all the way around.

You: We need to get in there. We don't have a lot of time.

Louis: How? We don't have a way in.

You: I will draw them away. You run in.

Louis: And you?

You: I'll wing it.

Louis: Wing it? Aren't you the one who just told me this isn't a game?

You: I'll be fine.

You run over toward the school and start yelling. You see Willy on the watchtower; he's about to say something, but you motion for him to keep quiet. Slowly the Walkers begin coming your way.

You: MY INSULTS GETTING TO YA?! COME ON! THEY AREN'T THAT MEAN! OK, MAYBE THEY'RE A LITTLE MEAN!

The Walkers are slowly peeling away from the wall as you yell. The numbers multiply in front of you as you back away, making sure none sneak up on you.

YOU: THERE YA GO, NICE AND EASY!

The gate is clear enough for Louis to slip in.

YOU: LOUIS!

He runs towards the gate and it swings open before he gets there. Violet peeks out and looks over toward you a little worried but shuts the gate back.

You look out into the trees to see hundreds of Walkers way too close for comfort.

You: Oh wow.

You look back at the school and see the gate now has two walkers on it. You think about yelling for the others to kill them, but the groans have got so loud that they won't hear you. You just have to hope they have the same idea.

You run around the big group of dead in front of you and run at the gate, knife in hand just in case. The two Walkers still haven't noticed you, and you're are still being followed. You have to make it quick or you'll get caught.