Ruin-7

No POV...

Deimos: What do you want to do with him?

Ate: Athena will fight him and kill him.

Deimos: Why her? Heracles really wants to do it.

Ate: He also said something about Ares calling out for her help. She must prove herself to us.

Deimos: Alright. Do you want us to make sure there aren't any issues with his muscles? The shock was more than anything he's experienced before. The contractions should have been very violent. They may have even broken a bone.

Ate: He's going to die anyway, bring him out lay him on the ground, and we will wait. When he wakes up Athena will kill him.

Deimos: Yes ma'am.

Ate: Alert our citizens. We will use this as an example.

------------------------

Your POV...

You wake up to the sound of murmuring around you. The hard ground beneath you. Everything but your mask and pants has been removed from your body. Your muscles are sore from the contractions they went through, but your right leg hurts the worst. It throbs with pain every view seconds. Little cuts cover your body and a few of them are leaking little amounts of blood out of them. Probably from being dragged here.

Deimos: He's awake!

You hear clapping around you and sit up. Looking around you can see the whole community has surrounded you in a big oval shape. Deimos, Ate, and Heracles stand on top of a guard tower. Athena is standing on the other side of the oval.

Deimos: Ares has betrayed us! Taken Thanatos from us and saved a small group of Richmond survivors! We do not tolerate betrayal! Who better to serve justice than Athena! She should feel most betrayed!

You begin to stand. As you put weight on your right leg you drop down and kneel. Your bone isn't broken, but it hurts bad.

Deimos: You seem to be struggling!

You: Fuck you!

Deimos: Athena! Are you ready?!

Athena nods her head. She looks reluctant and sad.

You: You know I trusted you!

Athena: Uh hu.

You: We could have escaped this! Lived a better life!

Athena: Uh hu.

You: So why?!

Deimos: Kill him!

She starts to walk towards you. You struggle to your feet. You put weight on your right leg and pain shoots through your body.

You: Shit.

You stay standing no matter how bad it hurts. You know you don't have a choice. Athena gets to you and sends a flurry of punches at you. You block every one of them but aren't ready for the kick from her left leg that goes into your side. You stumble a few feet away and ready yourself for another attack.

You: We can still find a way out.

Athena: There is no way out.

She punches at your head and you dodge to the side. You could have hit her but decided not to. She's not fighting like she usually does, too sloppy.

You: Athena-

Athena: Shut up.

She kicks at you again and you block it with your left leg.