Haunted-13

Kate: You'll be leaving right after this. We don't have much time. Are you ready?

You: Ready as I'll ever be.

Kate: You shouldn't have to fight or anything. As long you stick to what we tell you, you should be good.

Javier: You're going to be a distraction. Walk up to the gate and try to trick em. They're awful people, if they think you're with us, they'll kill you. If they think you're weak they'll kill you. If they think you're annoying they'll kill you.

You: Got it. They'll kill me for anything.

Javier: No, act like you're alone, tough, and don't say much.

You: So... Me before a few weeks ago.

Javier: If that's how you were then yeah.

Darren: Here's a radio, hide it nearby and radio me when you need pickup. I'm going to drive you and Gabe down there and then hide away from the place their held-up in.

Gabe: I'll be going in while you distract them to see if five people are there.

You: Who are they?

Gabe: You don't need to know.

Kate: We're not too sure who they are. They named themselves after Gods. They're very good at what they do, and we're not sure what that is.

You: What, how do you not know?

Kate: Anyone who encounters them ends up dying, besides those within their walls. John's group captured them, but only because they were allowed to. They like playing around with the people they're going to kill. We stole their kill. It probably makes us next.

You: Why don't we just kill them?

Gabe: They're fucking insane.

Javier: We've tried before... The remains of the group ended up at the front gate. It wasn't pretty.

You: Alright, let's get thi-

The door slams open behind you. You turn around quickly to make sure you everything is ok. Clementine is hopping into the room looking very angry.

Javier: I'm guessing she doesn't want you to go.

You stand up out of the chair and walk over to meet her. Once you reach her, she throws her crutch down and punches you in the face. It hurts; one because she has a strong arm, and two because you know that you might be hurting her worse.

Clem: What the fuck Y/N!

You bite your lower lip and put you hand on your face.

You: Ow.

Clem: Ow? That's what you're going to say?!

You: I'm sorry Clem.

Clem: Did we not just talk about this?! Last night and this morning!?

You: This is... Different.

Clem: No, it fucking isn't!

You: Clem, this could be dangerous, and I really don't want you to be mad at me before I go.

Clem: Then don't go!

You: I've already agreed, and we're getting ready to leave.

Clem: No.

She punches you in the shoulder. You reach in your pocket and pull something out.

Clem: He's not going.

You: Yes, I am.

She punches you again, this time in the chest, it was more of a push than a punch. You can see her struggling to stay on her crutch.