Journey-9

John: WAKE UP! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!

You slowly open your eyes to see John standing over you. He's kicking your leg to wake you up and screaming at the top of his lungs. His people have gotten closer to the two of you.

John: There you are!

He sees that your awake.

John: Thought we lost you there for a minute. I would hate for my fun to end so soon.

You don't say anything. You forgot all about that school. You want to forget about it again. You killed so many innocent, nice, and caring people for a small little pack.

John: I am going to do to you what you did to my wife.

He reaches down to grab your arm and you quickly grab him, spinning him around, and pulling your arm tight around his neck. His people raise their guns at you.

John: Don't shoot!

You look around and see them all put their guns down. You use the opportunity and grab John's pistol on his hip. You shoot him in the knee as you pull it up. You then shoot the remainder of the shots at the people surrounding you. Five people drop to the ground and the rest begin to raise their rifles.

You move to the closest person that was behind you and launch a kick at their knee. When it lands, they fall to a knee, but raise their rifle too. You grab it and keep raising it, fast. It hits their face and they fall over. Someone shoots at you and it misses, flying into someone else.

You: Shot your own guy. Oops.

You take the rifle and use it as a blunt weapon. Smacking the person who shot at you in the head. They fall to the ground and you beat their head in until there's nothing left. You're covered in blood now.

You notice no one has stopped you and you turn around. The people still alive just stare.

John: I told you he was crazy.

You: Then you should have put me down when you had the chance.

------------------------

Clem's POV

Charlie: We don't know that he's dead.

Clem: Why else would they stop shooting?

Charlie: He might have killed them all.

Clem: Think realistically.

Charlie: Damn you're negative.

Clem: That's what the apocalypse does to you.

Gunfire starts again. Six quick shots. Then shortly after, a single shot.

Charlie: Hurry, we're close. We need to help him.

Y/N: RAA!

------------------------

You: RAA!

You charge the group of people. They raise their rifles and shoot at you. None of their shots enter your body. Three barley hit you and slice away some of your skin. It stings, but youre dead set on killing them.

You get into their ranks and start swinging your rifle around, knocking some to the ground and staggering others. They hit you with their weapons as well, but you're running on so much adrenaline, that even in the weakened state you're in, their hits feel like big pillows slamming into you.

------------------------

You finish the last one off with a stomp to the head. You killed every single one of them without firing a shot.