Journey-5

Second day of imprisonment...

John: Want to talk today?

You: I have nothing to say.

You grit your teeth as the liquid continues to burn into your already raw wrists.

John: I heard you were planning on breaking out. That's why you got tased yesterday.

You: I am going to get out of here.

John: We don't tolerate that kind of talk. Especially with other prisoners. We wouldn't want you giving them hope, now would we.

You: Once I find where you're holding Clementine; I'll get out.

John: Good luck with that. Well, guess we'll try this all again tomorrow.

He knocks you out.

Fifth day of imprisonment...

You: JUST STOP!

John: What a bad attitude.

You can't take the pain anymore. On top of that, they don't give you enough food and water. You're so weak from everything happening that you don't have any chance of escaping.

John: Information. I want it. You got it?

You: I've already told you no!

John: Your little girlfriend keeps saying the same thing.

You: Fuck you.

John: No buddy. Fuck you. You're wasting my time. Sure, its fun getting revenge, but I just want to kill you already. Give me the information so we can get this over with.

You don't respond. Their insane if they haven't figured out that you don't know anything.

John: Fine. We'll get it out of you. We'll have to think of a new torture method.

You're knocked unconscious.

Sixth day of imprisonment...

You wake up chained again.

John: Morning buddy.

You: Just let us go.

John: Can't do that. Besides, we have a fun new way to get information.

You: Nonexistent information.

John: We'll see. Get him down.

Two men step forward to unchain you. You kick one in the stomach as hard as you can, but it only makes him stumble back a step. He grabs your legs and John takes his spot undoing your chains.

John: What a troublemaker.

They unchain you and you struggle as much as you can. It doesn't take them much to restrain you. They walk you to a chair beside the door and tie you to it. You wriggle trying to get free, to no avail.

John: Bring her in.

You: What?

You turn to see two women dragging and unconscious Clementine into the room. She's been beaten, covered in bruises and blood, skinnier than she already was, and she has the same matching burns around her wrist. She been stripped of most of her clothes, just like you. Except they left her a tank top.

You: What the fuck did you do to her?!

Your voice cracks as you speak. You should be crying, but you can't. You haven't known her for long, but you haven't cared for someone since Grant died. She gave you a reason to live. It pains you to see her like this.