Haunted-8

You step out of your apartment building and head towards where you last saw the others. The sun is setting, leaving the sky a beautiful orange color. It reminds you of Clementine's eyes.

You get to the spot you last saw them and look around. It takes you a minute, but you spot them sitting at a bench down the street. You begin your walk to them with a few stares from people. They must be curious about what just happened.

You get close to them and Omar notices you. He's the only one sitting facing you.

Omar: What's up man?

You: Nothing.

Louis and Violet turn around to see you.

Violet: Hey.

Louis: Sit down with us.

You: Planned on it.

Violet: You wanna tell us what just happened?

You: I got a little mad.

Louis: We saw that kid with the beanie dragged out of the building after you were dragged in. Looked a bit out of it.

You: Hm, good.

Omar: What happened?

You: He pissed me off.

Louis: How'd he do that?

You: Still wasn't too happy about seeing him with a gun to AJ's head, and then he wanted to see Clem for some reason. I refused to let him see her, so he punched me a couple times. I went to get him, and I was held back. They couldn't get me to calm down. I was escorted to my room and he was there. I was about to attack him and then Clem saw me and made me stop. He made a snide remark and I backhanded him. That's when they pulled him out.

Louis: What I'm hearing is you and Clementine have gotten close.

You: How do you figure that?

Louis: Well, you didn't want to let him see her. That shows you're protective.

Omar: He has a point.

Violet: You two did spend about two weeks alone together.

You: It was really about a week.

Louis: No, it was two.

You: We got separated.

Violet: What?

You: When we were captured and tortured for about a week. They only let us see each other on the last day we were there.

Omar: I bet that was the place we saw.

Louis: Probably.

You: What place?

Omar: We were close to the place that got attacked a few days ago.

You: Yeah maybe.

Louis: We also saw this group of people in the woods. They had their heads smashed in and all sorts of crazy shit. It was awful.

Clem: They found John's group.

Violet: What kind of a monster would do something like that?

Clem: Oh, would you look at that. They think you're a monster.

You: Sounds awful.

Louis: Anything else happen to you guys while we were separated?

You: We spent a few days looking for you guys. We've only been here for about three days.

Louis: You guys share a room, so like...