Recovery-5

Unknown: I said your hands!

You: Youve got it.

Unknown: Get the other one out from behind your back.

You: Okay you fucking asshole.

You raise whats left of your left arm.

You: Dont really know what Im going to do with a stub, but here you go.

Unknown: Wh- Who are you?

Hes shocked to see you have no arm. He feels bad about making you raise it. You can hear it in his voice.

You: Just let me go, youre pissing me off.

Unknown: No can do. Wheres your group?

You: Im alone.

Unknown: You didnt cut your arm off yourself. No way.

Its possible, but it wouldnt be done this well. He sees right through your lie.

You: Youd be surprised what you can do if you put your mind to it.

Unknown: You can take us to them so we can talk, or we can sneak up on them and kill them.

You realize that no amount of lying will deceive them. They must already know the groups around and are just trying to get information. Theyll take you as a hostage incase things go south. You might as well go with them, so you can help if they try to attack.

You: Fine, Ill take you.

They look taken back by this.

Unknown: For real?

You: Yeah.

Unknown: This isnt a trap?

You: I had no idea you were here. How would this be a trap?

He looks around at his people.

Unknown: Alright, no funny business.

You: If I wanted to kill you, youd be dead.

Unknown: Pretty cocky for someone with no gun.

You: Keep talking.

Unknown: Hardcore much.

He walks over, lowering his gun. His people keep their rifles trained on your, while you keep your arms raised. He starts skimming your body with his hand looking for any weapons. He sees the knife in the Walkers head beside you and the rifle on the ground. He picks them up. He starts to walk away from you, and you grab his arm that is holding the knife. You can see a few people tense up.

You: That stays with me.

Unknown: No, we arent taking any chances.

You: I need protection too. In case you decide to attack my people.

He seems to consider it.

You: If not, Ill take and kill your people before my people even get here.

He chuckles, but you keep a straight, cold face.

Unknown: Fine, keep it put away though.

You put it somewhere you can grab it quickly along your waist just in case. The man walks over to a woman and hands the rifle to her. He walks back to you.

Unknown: Im Sam. Nice to meet you.

You: I dont care.

Sam: Then lets get going. Were moving people!

You watch his people come towards the two of you. There are people coming out from behind trees that you didnt even know were there.

You: This way.