Salvation-3

You've been sitting on the edge of the bed, ready for a while. Clementine was the one who said you needed to be quick, and shes been in the bathroom for a while.

You: Clem?!

You say loudly to make sure she can hear you.

Clem: Just a minute!

You hear the shower turn on.

You: Are you serious?

You mumble to yourself as you get up to walk to the bathroom door. You get to it and knock. You crack it open so she can hear you.

You: You dont need to shower.

Clem: Yes, I do.

You: Why?

Clem: Im dirty.

You: So am I.

Clem: It wont take me that long.

You sigh.

You: Fine.

You shut the door and start walking back to the bed. Theres a knock at the door.

You: Took too long.

You look through the peep hole in the door and see Violet and Louis standing outside. You open it.

Louis: Y/N, buddy!

You: Were not buddies.

Louis: Sure we are. If we werent you would have already punched me in the face Repeatedly.

You: Id be lying if I told you I hadnt thought about it.

Violet: We just wanted to know if you and Clementine wanted to come get some food with us.

You: Shes showering right now, so

Louis: We can wait.

You: Yeah, but

Louis: What?

Violet: Ah Come on Louis. Lets go grab some food.

Louis: Were not going to wait for them?

Violet: Youre so dense.

Louis: Why the sudden rudeness?

Violet: They dont want us.

Louis: Thats not nice.

Violet: You have a nice time Y/N.

Youre glad she caught on and dragged Louis away.

You shut the door and begin looking around the room. You want to get a feel for it just in case anything happens. You open the closet and see a few sets of clothes hanging within. You pull some out to see what size they are. None of them would fit you. Youll have to ask for some more. The clothes youre wearing now are somewhat dirty and ripped in a few places. There are some clothes for Clementine in here though. Youll have to tell her.

You remember seeing a balcony outside your window, so you walk over and open the curtains. Theres a handle to open the sliding glass door. You slide it open and step outside. Youre hit with a rush of warm wind as you walk to the edge. You lean over the guard wall and see other balconies on either side. A little strut between yours and the others.

You: Could come in handy.

You walk back inside and shut the door behind you. You close the curtains and turn around to look back in the room. You see Clementine, supporting herself on her left crutch in front of the open closet looking at the clothes. She only has a towel covering her.