Haunted-2

Charlie: Y/N, Wake up!

Charlie is standing over you. You sit up and look at him.

You: What?

Charlie: We could use your help.

You look over to see if Clementine is awake, but she's gone.

You: With what?

Charlie: There's some people outside the gate. They haven't moved and haven't said anything to us.

You: Don't think that's the best thing for me right now.

You look down at your wrists. They're healed, and so is the rest of your body.

Charlie: What do you mean?

You: Nothing. Let's go.

You follow Charlie out of the building. It's early, foggy, and the Sun isn't out yet.

Unknown: Y/N here.

Someone tosses you a rifle and you catch before it hits you. It's the rifle you used against John's people. You approach the gate and climb up a ladder to the top. You look down and see a group of people below. It's too dark and foggy to make anyone out, just silhouettes.

You: Who are you?!

There's no reply.

Charlie: See, nothing. We might have a fight on our hands. Thought you could help.

You: Of course, you did. I'll go down there. If they attack go ahead and kill them.

You climb back down and stand in front of the gate. You nod to the people manning the gate.

You: Open it.

The gate raises slowly and screeches loudly. You step out and look at the people standing in front of you. You raise your rifle at them.

You: Who are you? I'll shoot if I have to.

Still no reply.

You: Your making the people in there real uncomfortable. I will put you down if you don't talk or leave right now.

They don't budge or speak.

You: Suit yourself.

You fire on the group until all of them have fallen to the ground.

Charlie: Why'd you do that?!

You: Better to take them out, over them taking us out!

Charlie: Who were they?!

You: Hold on!

You walk over to the group of people. All of their bodies lying on the ground, some in awkward positions. You look down at the first and see John laying there with a hole in his head.

You: What?

You look at another one and see a small eleven-year-old boy; a bullet hole in his cheek. Another is the man that wiped you with the glass and rock covered whip on that rainy night. You didn't even know his name.

You: What the hell?

Next you see Grant and his parents. A pile of three people lay on your right. You look at them and see Eri, laying on top of your parents.

Charlie: Who are they?

You: I...

You decide not to answer him. You continue forward and keep looking at bodies. Tom, Liam, Willy, people you don't know, your first malicious kill. You push on. Looking from body to body.