Salvation-25

Everything is dark. There's pressure all over your body. A stabbing pain in your side. You can feel deep cuts all over yourself. They sting and blood leaks from them.

You try and move your head, to look around, but you can't.

Clem: Y/N! Get up!

You: Clem?

Clem: Yes, wake up! You've been asleep for too long.

You: What are you talking about?

Clem: I want to go eat, but I don't want to go alone.

You: Clem? Am I blind? I can't see.

Clem: Of course you can't.

You: Clem, what's happening?

Clem: You're hallucinating again. This time you made me nice! Thank goodness.

You: What's happening?

Clem: You're buried under a building. Don't you remember?

The last thing you remember is the explosions that Cayde set off.

Clem: Maybe you can dig out.

You try and move, but fail. You yell as you try your hardest to get out.

You: Damn it!

Clem: You'll be fine, Y/N. You have to be. For me.

You: I promise.

You try pushing again, and to your surprise you hear some debris fall off. You're making progress. You keep pushing. More and more falling off of you. You can feel the weight leaving your body.

You see light. The sun has started to rise.

Cayde: Oh look! I dug you up!

He clears away some more of the debris from your body, and you realize the entire time. You weren't pushing. You didn't do anything. You can hardly move. Your whole right side feels like it's on fire. Did you imagine everything?

Cayde: Holy shit! You look rough!

You: F- fuck you.

You try to apply some pressure to the screwdriver in your side, but you can't reach it.

Cayde: Look at me, new guy. I want to see the life drain from your eyes.

You look up at him. His head is bleeding, and blood runs down his face. Other than that, he's only a little dirty. He made it out almost unscathed.

Cayde: I can't believe you're still alive. I was trying to dig my way out and found you. That Brooklyn girl is over there. Can't tell if she's dead.

It takes a lot to move your head enough to see her body half buried under the rubble. She's fine. She has to be.

Clem: Y/N!

Clem's POV...

Javier: You can't go in there!

I don't care. If Y/N isn't out here, then he's in there. He's risked his life so much for me. I have to help him.

The explosion ruined the entire building. Was it an accident, or was it on purpose?