Ruin-3

You: GAHHHHH!

Five Months ago...

Your strapped to the table again as Deimos cuts your body.

Deimos: You can join us, and this will all end.

It's been three weeks since you were captured. Each day holding a new form of torture. You've waited for your opportunity to escape, but there hasn't been one.

You: Fuck you.

Deimos: Thought you would say that.

He sticks a cloth over your face, and dumps water on you. He lets you sit there, drowning for a few seconds, and removes the cloth.

Deimos: All you have to do is say the word, and this can all stop.

It's been three weeks of hell. You don't see another option.

You: Fine... Fine...

Deimos: Finally!

He unstraps you and you sit up. You can see the large, muscular man that you encountered at the gate standing by the door.

Deimos: We do need to take a few precautions. You obviously have not earned our trust.

He nods to someone behind you and lifts up a metal mask to your face. It covers everything below your eyes. Someone else presses another half on the back side of your head. You hear a drill as the mask is screwed together. Making it impossible for you to take off.

Deimos: Now, act out of line and there is a shocker inside the mask.

He raises a controller with a button on it and presses it. It is a small shock, but you still jump as it hits you.

Deimos: I can increase and decrease the voltage. If I need to, I can kill you.

You: Alright...

Deimos: Now, let's get you training, shall we?

You: You're not even going to let me rest? You've been torturing me for three weeks.

Deimos sighs.

Deimos: I suppose. You will begin tomorrow then. Heracles will escort you to your room and bring you food and water later.

You get up and stand. Your legs buckle beneath you, but you manage to stay up.

Deimos: Oh, and I almost forgot. This belongs to you.

You turn to him and he is holding out Clementine's hat. You struggle to hold back your tears as you look at it.

Deimos: A reminder of your failures.

You take it and put it on. You walk over to the door and Heracles walks out in front of you. He takes you down a series of halls.

Heracles: I like you. You are little, but tough. You held out longer than I thought you would.

You: Fuck you.

Heracles: HAHA! I think you will fit your title well.

You shake your head as you continue down the hall. He stops and begins unlatching a door.

Heracles: I will bring you food and water later.

You step in and see two beds on the sides of the room. It's a small room; barely fitting the two beds, toilet, sink, and... Shower?

You lay down in the bed on the right side of the room as you walk in. You fall asleep almost instantly. Exhausted from everything that's happened.